Nutrients help

I’d say about 4. Don’t worry it, just give it flower nutes at the reccommended rate and finish it. Keep an eye on the Trikes and harvest when it get a little amber. Boom done.

Marty

4 Likes

Thanks Marty been feeding it advanced nuts with big bud and bud candy. Wanted to try out their stuff before I try the tps one.

3 Likes

Yall ever seen plants with 1 or 3 points? Is that due to flipping flower too early or what?

3 Likes

Like I get in flower that’s what it produces but this is the whole plant. Just was curious. Know I read on here somewhere another guy had a plant that did the same thing.

3 Likes

It is a up then down thing on the leaves…1,3,5,7,9 veg…flower is 9.7,5,3,1. Perfectly normal. Some genetics like White widow grow in veg with three points pretty much the whole time. Least mine did.

Marty

4 Likes

6 Likes

If the plant I. The pic is 3 months old, you have a hell of a lot more problems than nute burn, which it doesn’t look like you gags anyways.
To try n figure out the issue(s) I’d need to know more about the grow. What strain is it and whose genetics? What size tent and type of light is it under? What’s it being grown in? …soil l, soilless, living soil, hydro, and if so what type of hydro setup. What type of adv nutes and which specific products are being used, and what’s the feeding schedule and application rate.
…oh, and I can tell you one of your problems right off the bat; you said he’s using the liquid nutes with distilled water, right? We’ll, that’s a big part of the problem right there. Distilled water has a neutral ph of 7.0, but a lot of nutes will raise the ph level a bit, and many nutes are only available to cannabis in certain types at very specific ph ranges. For the best nutrients uptake potential you should always ph your water to between 5.8 and 6.2.
Another thing I would it out immediately is the use of distilled water. When water is distilled it removes all the chemicals that are harmful to the plant such as chlorine and chloromides, but it also removes all the minerals that are vital to the plants health that are in the water. You’re better off to get a good, inexpensive, hose mounted water filter like a Boogie blue or a Boogie blue plus and use tap water, or if you feel the need to buy bottled water fir your plants buy them spring water as all the minerals n metals in it will benefit the plant.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Hi jory!
We try to encourage growers here to begin a journal and actually fill out a form providing all the info you are asking about…I don’t have it handy but we can tag in @Slym3r …I know he has it handy and can post here for all newer growers. With that information in hand, there are a lot of great growers here that can then review the information and offer real time solutions.

Keeping everything here copesetic, I wanted to maybe caution you a little about advising growers NOT to use distilled or R/O water in their grows! Using just filtered water with your particular water source may indeed work well for you and that’s GREAT!

In many cases however well, or municipal water may contain a lot of calcium bicarbonate, excess metals, or even microbial contaminants. These contents lead to some horrific pH stabilization issues.
Any bicarbonates play havoc with organic molecules, some of which you described as your soil supplements. I guess the biggest problem is in ‘filtered’ water you REALLY have NO IDEA of what it contains unless you do lab analysis…and that can be pretty revealing!

Another large consideration is that if you are starting with a water EC of .6 (because of minerals in your water) that’s less fertilizer content you can provide your plants…JMHO

I hope you take this with the best of consideration, and I mean no disrespect at all …just want to make sure we keep information posted here as accurate as possible!

5 Likes

This is the plant that is lucky to be alive lol. An old guy I know was having problem after problem and I’ve been helping him turn it around. Everything is in check now it unfortunately just didn’t have the best life thru veg so it isn’t very big. My goal was to at least see it chopped to be hung not to be thrown out. It’s night and day compared to a month ago its in my care now under a much better light and controlled environment. I personally am not even doing this for me but a favor for him. Have an auto that is almost bigger in veg lol. Thanks for your input was simply just showing an update to those that have helped along this nightmare. I think we all wanted to see it with some pretty buds big or small. Lol much love.

4 Likes

I remember exactly. And from the looks of it, you will be done with it shortly, it’s not long now.

Marty

5 Likes

Thanks Marty. You’re good shit.

3 Likes

I know I’m not exactly Slymer but here you go :grimacing:

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

6 Likes

Very well put. :+1:t3::v:t3:
1000% correct!

5 Likes

Thank You Mr Monkey ! You’re a lifesaver!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Won’t be a lot, but looks like he is going to have a little good smoke for sure, trikes are coming along nicely.

Marty

4 Likes

When I open that tent now it’s a sweet skunky with a hint of spice. Wish it had a better veg life forsure!

3 Likes

Wish it was a photoperiod! Then you could clone and reveg it back to a glorious plant. I actually love to monster crop clones now. 3 weeks onto flower is the time i wait for to take my clone. Or when im getting ready to top a plant ill keep the top of the plant.

5 Likes

That one is a photo from my knowledge was a tokyo snow bag seed

2 Likes

I know you have a cloner now but how do you feel about revegging a branch in soil?

3 Likes