NYC diesle by soma seeds

Man shes 4 feet around and 5 feet tall. Tomorrow im going to LST her a little and then flip.

4 Likes

I have 3 more clones of this monster mother. And one im going to cross with the sky god Male.

1 Like

here is the mother nyc diesle stem. This is the biggest stem i have see indoors.

4 Likes

Ok just trained the nyc a little bit. Spread here out a little.
20200913_101945 20200913_114358 20200913_115120 20200913_114402 20200913_115133

2 Likes

daa booosh

2 Likes

Man this NYC is stretching 1.5" per day.

4 Likes

Thats cause of your hulk lamps!

3 Likes

Lol :laughing:. Tomorrow im going to play with inversion setting on my light. I also have it set to do sunset and sunrise modes.

3 Likes

I would be very honored to be able to build one myself…

1 Like

When :thinking: ? Ill link all the stuff quick. It could be more now i built this light last year and they dont make the old boards. But they make better ones.

2 Likes

id have to know how much and then I could plan… buy asap for sure. The hps are eating my lunch… lol

2 Likes

Building is cheaper then buying a premade board but still not super cheap. My rig would be about 2000 if I bought it,i built it with all of the boards given to me but still with 2 drivers the frame and all the little pieces it was still about 600 to 700 and i used the hlg boards. There is a really good light company which I want to use on my next build it’s called PACIFIC LIGHT CONCEPTS owned by GREENGENE and he uses these strips which are much more modular and design able the the boards if u look him up GREENGENES GARDEN on YouTube he has videos on how to build the best and cheapest light using his boards which I think is about 700 to 800 but it all depends on the driver or drivers u want to use

2 Likes

I like theses.
And then you need drivers. I kike to under drive the QB too make them last longer with dimmers.

2 Likes

@xgx13xgx
I like your current set up. it’s very nice. I looked at pacificlights concepts but they only have 24" lights right now. All the 46" gone and all the heat sinks gone. I do like the Tnutz link for substrates interesting stuff :thinking: :+1:
Edit: wish i could see the part number stamped on the boards.

2 Likes

Don’t you have high red pucks or something attached as well?

2 Likes

Yeah those v2 elite engines are far red and deep red. And the boards are the same. @xgx13xgx has a nice arrangment. I want to take my light out of tent #1 and take it apart and remake it. And add 4 more lights.

2 Likes

There are no 48 inch lights only the 24 and do t bother with the heat sinks the tnuts extruded aluminum is the way to go cheaper more readily available and pulls.more heat the the PLC heat sinks
Why do u want to see the part number

2 Likes

Dont get the A drivers the dimmer is actually on the driver and controlled by a plastic screw get the B drivers cause they have a extra cord for a external dimmer so no need to worry about it breaking

2 Likes

to see where there coming from or who manufactured them. Sometime you can get them cheaper but not by much.

1 Like

The NYC diesle tonight.

4 Likes