NYC diesle by soma seeds

Here is 1 of 2x seeds that made it so far. One i didnt get the seed shell off fast enough and it died. So i have 1 plant and it’s not sour diesle. This breeder is based in amsterdam and the seeds were $20 each.

6 Likes

I actually prefer NYC Diesel to Sour D myself @PreyBird1. I have some Reg Jack The Ripper seeds on the way. If I get any males I’ll definitely save the pollen for future breeding. I got a zip of Sour Ripper from the dispensary that was just amazing. I bet NYC diesel crossed with JTR would be even better. I’m on a Sativa kick these days. I’ve got a Maui Wauwi plant growing to add to my flower tent and some Durban Poison seeds, and Jack the Ripper seeds to be grown real soon.

4 Likes

Lucky one to have made. You just transplanted the female?

Durban Poison seeds

May I ask where you got them from?

2 Likes

@dollhouz was in Amsterdam and soma was his mentor. He turned me onto them. I originally got them from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com but then they all of a sudden got bought out by homegrowncannabis.com and i have not ordered since.
And yes i just transplanted the female to a 10 gallon short fat fabric pot.

Here is his main website.
https://somaseeds.nl/
I feel honored to even be growing one. :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Soma Seeds NYC Diesel this place is listed on somas website as a u.s. and canadian and worldwide seller.

1 Like

I got my Durban Poison seeds from Growers Choice Seeds @chrisj. First time ordering from them. I’ve heard lots of good things about them on this site.

2 Likes

I stole some shoots off her. For my cloner. And i have 4 rooted already and 2 more new clones in the turbo cloner. I gave her a little to much manure at the transplant and she got a little nute burn. And about 2 weeks ago a little sunburn. From my light being a little to low.

3 Likes

Thanks for that link @PreyBird1. I’ve always loved amnesia haze and I’m going to pick some Soma seeds. I read that description on your NYC diesel and my mouth started watering. I’ve never experienced that taste from any NYC diesel I’ve picked up from a dispensary. But if anyone can pull a strains original genetic terpene profile out, it’ll be you my friend. I’ll be following!
:v:

3 Likes

Anytime. Here is the stem on this girl its a super short node spacing plant. im liking it alot.

4 Likes

Here is an update of the big girl. She is in my 10x10 tent. Just hanging out with some skygod and a lst hash passion.

Hash passion.

My skygod F1 strain test plants. And a couple clones.

Edit: oh yeah “Fernie” is in there. Lol my wife calls it that. Got it for $2 and she almost killed it. I took it away and saved it. Its 5x bigger now and gets dakine420 nutrients also! It loves the nutrients. And they advertise works on whatever your growing.

5 Likes

Boy she really starting to take off again. This last transplant i gave her extra @idacal steermanure!

3 Likes

Here she is in the upper right.

5 Likes

Are you planning on pollinating your nyc diesel, or are you going to flower that plant @PreyBird1?

3 Likes

I will do both. I actually have 3 rooted clones.

3 Likes

2 of the nyc diesels will be crossed. I also cloned all the males i have for later breeding instead of having pollen. I have a male ready to flip any time i want.

2 Likes

Here is the nyc diesle.

3 Likes

here are a couple clones of this mother.

2 Likes

And here is the mother.

2 Likes

ok guys and gals here is the nyc deez after i took another top off her.

Here is the mother. Had a little issue where i used a root drench and she did not like what it did to the ph in her root zone. But shes recovering
Here are 3 clones i took 20 days ago.

2 Likes

Mother is gettin soo big shes gonna need to be flipped soon.

2 Likes