NYC Growers Network

Hey I’m originally from Queens, NY. I moved to the West coast to learn the craft and I’m back home for the holidays. Looking to connect with the grower community here in NYC. I have a 3 year background, a few harvests under my belt and a mentor with 15+ years of grow knowledge which has saved me a lot of trial and error.

Let’s talk genetics and what the city has to offer!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network. It’s great having you here. How is growing in NY?

7 Likes

So I’m actually growing out in Vegas I’m just in NY for the holidays. How’s the growing for you if you’re in New York?

5 Likes

@greyalien44

4 Likes

Only on my second Grow now. I also am from Queens New York. Once you can try and manage this Crazy weather. I guess just like anywhere else to grow. The only thing that has gone rite so far for me is being on this forum. A lot of knowledgeable people on here to help me with all sorts of issues.
Mostly grower issues since im new to this. And i also have a friend who just came back from California. Who also has been doing this for the last 15 to 20 years . But he does it on a much bigger scale than me. This is some of his grows.

![IMG_2022122) . Welcome to the Forum.

5 Likes

I’m actually in the western part of Ny (Rochester)…Yes my non Ny friends there is actually more to Ny than NYC lmfao :rofl: but anyways welcome to Gn growing in NY is just like growing anywhere else EXCEPT outdoor that is :laughing: hope you have a great Holiday

6 Likes

I LOVE to see it!! I could imagine maintaining the right climate here is a little different but I love how it’s actually happening! It’s really the wild Wild West out here with the trees!

Any good genetics that you’re running?

5 Likes

right time of year in NY outside works :slight_smile:

if you can avoid the gray mold, bud rot, etc. from cold wet falls

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Happy new year everyone :raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes