Somedays i feel like this trying to connect :confused:

…loading codes tcp codec segments

[…]…[…*&<>])(&^%. . . .
… …

TCP connection established
tumblr_nbckdmVhXO1slxcr4o1_500

7 Likes

ThT was a fast bounce back!!
You can see the clones Veriagation coming though still! WHY AM I SHOUTING THIS :neutral_face: I DONT KNOW! :laughing:

8 Likes

Getting back to where i left off before the light mishap happened. Back to scrogging!

6 Likes

STAR WARS: Clone Wars - The attack of the clones.

6 Likes

time for far reds hyper reds and irs

A quick read for us the novices!

ams OSRAM OSLON® Square GH CSSRM5.24 Hyper Red LEDs are optimized for horticulture applications. The high-power GH CSSRM5.24 LEDs provide excellent reliability, a long lifetime, and low thermal resistance in a compact footprint.
The ams OSRAM OSLON® Square GH CSSRM5.24 Hyper Red LEDs feature an ultra-compact 3.0mm x 3.0mm footprint ideal for high-density arrays.

FEATURES
3.0mm x 3.0mm SMD ceramic package with a silicon lens
120° radiation
Very low thermal resistance
Superior robustness for a long lifetime
100mA to 1400mA forward current (IF)
1500mA maximum surge current (IFS)
660nm peak wavelength (λpeak)
646nm to 666nm centroid wavelength; 657nm typical (λcentroid)
640nm dominant wavelength (λdom)
25nm spectral bandwidth at 50% Irel,max (∆λ)
120° viewing angle at 50% IV (2φ)
1.80V to 2.20V forward voltage; 2.00V typical (VF)
Corrosion robustness class: 3B
ESD: 8kV according to ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 (HBM, Class 3B)
Radiant flux: 1064mW typical @ 700mA; 538mW typical @ 350mA
Radiant efficiency: 76% typical @ 700mA; 82% typical @ 350mA
Photosynthetic photon flux: 5.82μmol/s typical @ 700mA; 2.95μmol/s typical @ 350mA
Photon flux efficacy: 4.16μmol/J typical @ 700mA; 4.51μmol/J typical @ 350mA
-40°C to +125°C operating temperature range
APPLICATIONS
Horticulture lighting

Looks like a ☆▪︎Spaceship▪︎☆

High powered LED Chips
https://www.mouser.co.uk/c/?marcom=143322610

6 Likes

TechDCo = Technical.Difficulties.Coperation.
encase any peeps are wondering.

The Emerson Effect cluster has just stopped working. Properly need to re flux one of the leds.

7 Likes

My bros Purple kush :purple_heart: :crazy_face: i told him its time to let her breath amd get some air ro those under buds. He doesnt like cutting off leafs. I’m telling him if he doesnt defol soon hes gonna get some bud rot, for air circulation is bad as well.

6 Likes

I’ll germinate a seed of mine from my Secret Garden while am waiting for this OG Reek’n to veg. Just a bit of fun.

Food container with damp sponges :sponge: in.

6 Likes

Deffo very white this morning!

7 Likes

Shes grown a bit since last night.

9 Likes

Anybody up for swapping seeds, i do it often!

The culprit!

4 Likes

Have a look up her skirt? it’ll be rude not to! :laughing:
Loooking to see if the fimming has made new growth brach sprouts yet

6 Likes

Captians log:

Perking up after first tie lockdown, so i let the tape dangle last night ro give her a rest and this morning shes perked!
I say another 4 days and can tie back her first set of foliage and then bring on the scrogs first level.

@Dog_Fart1

9 Likes

Pictures of her Veriagations.

Definitely showing her signs shes the mothers clone fo’sure!
Would you call that a pheno i took of the mother?

8 Likes

What do you mean buddy? Not sure I’m understanding the question. A clone is just a clone. Gonna have all the same characteristics as the “mother”, it’s the exact same dna. Different phenotypes are the different plants you grow from different seeds. Each seed from the same ‘mother x father’ has it"s own set of characteristics that differ a bit.

All the F1’s are different phenotypes to eachother, yet they come from the same mother x father cross. A male F1 and a female F1 are then selected and bred with (that’s right, full on brother-sister incest, completely normal in horticulture). The seeds coming from that cross are the ‘F2’s’. Now all of those F2 seeds are different phenotypes to eachother. To create the F3 line, a male & female F2 phenotype are chosen and bred with and so on and so on… You see how you can select certain characteristics, a certain smell or growth characteristic, and really try to “isolate” or stabilize that trait in your end product by selecting the phenotypes that carry them most.
It’s the principle of Darwin’s Origin Of Species-theory, manipulated.

9 Likes

Thanks brother for relaying me that information.
I meant I tried to save the variegation of the mother plant. Wasnt sure if that was picking a pheno by cutting that part of the variegation off and using it as a clone.

9 Likes

Next comes in: mendelian inheritance…
Some of the “phenotypes” are ‘dominant’, other ‘submissive’. This will determine the outcome of the crosses. There will always be variation, yet, combinations of the dominant phenotypes will occur most of course.
Below is an example:

9 Likes

Thanks i understand i bit more now. I think she’s very showing leaf twisting with the variegation characteristics

8 Likes

Is it just on just one leaf?

If this trait is in her genetic makeup, than yes, the clone should express the same thing. You’re kind of regrowing the same plant.

8 Likes