OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is what I use.

3 Likes

4-5 weeks left hopefully harvest on the first full moon of march: March 7th full moon :full_moon_with_face:

Now the games begin folks!
Ive touched her up enough smelling her and getting them colas bent straight out in the scrog to get all the light possible.
Now the phattening begins!!

3 Likes

Harvest day will be…
MARCH 7TH Full-moon!!

3 Likes

They literally went nowhere but that’s okay because they lost me already when they started talking about astrology & chemical elements in one convo… “Hydrogen 1, Oxygen 8, 8 is a fascinating number bla bla”. Yeah nah mate, Mendeleev arranged the elements in order of increasing weight. That’s all.

5 Likes

It goes alot deeper than what meets the eye. Nothing is what it seems :person_shrugging: everything is connected within everything.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I believe life is exactly what the eye meets, and nothing more so you better enjoy it while it lasts haha.

I’m a very backed-by-science kinda guy, no offense, not a believer of all the hokey pokey spiritual nor religious stuff…

4 Likes

Sometimes positive charged electrons need neurons to produce life.
If we judge this correctly by working with the laws of nature, we can channel the engery.
Water is a trinity, light is a trinity, air in a trinity.

The moon is hardly spiritual for the normal folks its out everyday and night regardless. The wolfs howl at it! All rituals use the moon.

So why shoulnt we use the moon phases and energy in our grows? Makes sense :thinking:

4 Likes

Evening…

Shes getting wet for ya!

7 Likes

Some of the colas are the worst I’ve ever grown as in for looks and photography appeal, to much nute burn. Must be that Big BuD nutes im using and maybe am using too much!..

Shes one of the hardest strains I’ve ever had to grow, properly because she has a Virus but that isn’t :100: sure.

Anyways she seems to be doing great and shes just entered her last bloom phase!!

5 Likes

Royal Queen Seeds say:

WEEKS 4–6

• What to expect: Full-throttle flowering and big, dense buds. Aroma will be nearing its peak.

By weeks 5 and 6, your plants will be well into flowering. Their buds should be big, thick, and loaded with white pistils. They will also be developing a thick coat of trichomes, which should be giving off a nice, pungent aroma. If you haven’t invested in an extractor and air filter by now, this might be a good time to do so.

If you take a closer look at your buds, you should notice some pretty drastic changes from how they looked a few weeks back. The calyxes should be notably larger, and the buds should look and feel denser and heavier. Some fast-flowering strains may be approaching harvest time already, in which case the buds should look even more mature (with more trichomes and darker-coloured pistils).

Lets see if these are right :white_check_mark: :thinking:

5 Likes

Here is a little treat i wrote, gonna’ kill it vote for vote. Be.happy now.oooh

4 Likes

Morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

4 Likes

Bud-tastic !

7 Likes

They are spread very nicely my dude. Good work.

6 Likes

Thanks brother :pray:stay tuned for the frost to begin.

She has a little nute burn though but its better than deficiencies i guess lol

7 Likes

What nutrients are you using?

Growing medium?

6 Likes

Coco coir
Sensi Bloom
BigBud
This is what am using atm but at the start of the grow i used Biostimulates - Plant Magic :tophat: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Monkey nutrients huh…mf’ers…

7 Likes