Oh boy oh boy oh boy.....lol

All the plaplants started at same times. The 3 biggest ones are just unknown bag beans. All the smaller ones are ilgm fem photos. 3 are trainwreck 1 is gg and 1 is mk ultra

3 Likes

Flipped them all to flower on friday. Cant wait for them to catch up anylonger lol

1 Like

@Hydro yes they do guarantee them but im not sure i wanna go thru this again. They can send me something different. Their autos are growing way better then their fem photos are. Thats sad

1 Like

We heard about these problems after we bought ours.
We spent about the same amount.
Sounds like old seeds or bad genes from my experience with gardening vegetables

Something. This is pathetic. Autos started same time

2 Likes

Holy crap they are tiny ! So sorry hope that at least they are good whatever you get off them.

2 Likes

Yeah its a sad situation. Even the gg and mk from them r super small

2 Likes

In a few weeks I’m starting some and I will tell you how its going.
I’m like you though. We work to hard to “try” seeds and spend to much money. I think I wont buy from them.
Hearing too many things

1 Like

Me either. Got a new spot now seeds will come quick also. Get at @automatik. He starting a seed company and seeds will come quick not like these banks waiting forever. He is in the us also. Has a bunch of nice selections to chooses from.

5 Likes

I’m already working with him.
I’ll put in my order this week. Hes going to send me an updated list so maybe I will add to what I want

1 Like

@Mark0427 If you are going to get Ethos…ie GG4 Glue RxB3 Planet of the Grapes or any of Ethos line, get them from https://www.weedguardiansfamilytree.com/ They take a little long to ship, they are in Colorado, but you get what you pay for…original breeders packs Grew three Ethos and got them there, all kick ass and all grew great.

1 Like

Auto has a nice selection of ethos aldo. I have potg im ready to pop one down since these sre so tiny.

1 Like

BTW fantastically healthy looking grow you got going there! Looking GOOD!

2 Likes

Thanks. Im trying. Wish they were big as they r supposed to be lol.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I had to do, my order kept saying “processing” sent them an email and got nothing…then found their customer service form on their website and sent them inquiry about my order, got a email the next day saying they had shipped.

2 Likes

Ya I’ve messaged them because my order says processing still and turns out they were in the mailbox lol

2 Likes

You and me both! :joy:

3 Likes

My gg from them are 4-5’ tall

2 Likes

Reg seeds or fems. Mine r fems and stayed tiny asf

1 Like

I’m about to only grow from real Breeders packs, all these seed companies get the strain and grow their own Fem seeds and I think something gets lost. I got mine from Colorado and in the original breeder pack, and all fems.

3 Likes