Old Grower

Just wanted to introduce myself. Charlie Seeds I started growing in 1971 when I was a young pup. Got out of the game for a little while and started back up about 15 years ago when I moved from Calif to Oregon. Next year I will be opening my first seed company featuring genetics I have been working on for about 10 years. I grow indoors and out I’m a master grower, Have seen a lot and some times you see something new. Example I had some Manitoba poison seeds from Canada. This one seed I cracked was a male. it was very unusual in 1 1/2 weeks it was about 3 inches tall on week two it formed male flowers , on week 2 1/2 it started to drop its pollen. I have never seen a plant do this in such a short time. I tried to preserve it using tissue culture, but it can be hard to save an old plant even though it was not old . but I guess it was old in dog years. I lost the genetic . I do still have more seeds from the breeder so maybe I can find it again . I produce seeds outdoor for plants being grown outdoor , and I have a nice indoor grow for my indoor seed production. Anyway just wanted to say High.

15 Likes

Awesome my friend, that’s sounds like an exciting venture, good luck with your breeding projects :+1::+1:

8 Likes

I would say the same as @mrcrabs so keep up the good work brother. In the end, if everything done properly, you will get an incredible results

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @charlieseeds. It’s stated that to become a Master at something is to be doing the same thing day after day for ten years.
You qualify Farmer. Lol. What a great adventure you’re taking. I know you have much knowledge to share n I personally look forward to hearing about your previous grows n present grows. I’m following you Mang. Thanks in advance for your being here.
Hootie

6 Likes

What up @charlieseeds

Good you have you around

6 Likes

Awesome man welcome to the gn family

3 Likes

Lots of experience there. I look forward to seeing pics of your setups. We are picture junkies around here. So the more the merrier.

4 Likes

Hi :wave:

Packee

2 Likes

Welcome, good to have you.