Old School Batch

Yes I’ve found some Vietnamese black but spent enough money lately… I have a list of many

2 Likes

real legit landrace beans can be pretty expensive but its worth it fursure. which is the reason i chose 420 guy for the mazar n columbian as i only paid 80$$ for 10 of each. mabye down the road we will be able work together keepin these OG’s alive.

2 Likes

I’ve seen your guys seeds… :+1:t2:

Purple Mexican Heirloom :v:t2:

3 Likes

New Coco

Old shit

2 Likes

They have long grain coco mine looks like your second picture once hydrated. I use as a mix not 100% coco :ok_hand:

1 Like

u mixin with soil m guessin?? this got 30% coco chips premixed which should be a bennie

1 Like

Yeah I have a few different mixtures all have some coco in them. Ed Rosenthol soil is lol over 1/3

got love coco man all i ever used shit never heard of Ed’s formula before tho, i know mr coots is a pretty famous one but i didnt want make the switch cause pretty much all pre mixed soil uses peat moss which isnt to enviromently friendly lol

1 Like

I make it there’s no such thing as like buying a bag of it. We use Foxfarm ocean forest with strawberry fields also, use promix also in some

2 Likes

What u homies @MrBlue @jory @LasVegas7 @happyhippy think about 12/12 or 11/13 from start?? the Afghan can grow up to 13.5 feet n with the Comlubian bein almost pure sativa m guessin it can easily get to 10 feet itself. so if i Veg for 1 week u think they will grow to at least 5-6 feet?? im chill with that man.

1 Like

I’d at least go 3 weeks bruh top the hell out of it and some lst u be otay… don’t it’s grows 13’ inside lol be all curled up bend up the ceiling :joy: my citral glue grows 9’ out side never gets over 5- 6’ inside ever

1 Like

would be some funny shit see a 13 foot plant indoors man :sunglasses: i usally always top but jus been short on time latley, could u top at 2 nodes or is that to soon?? they just sprouted today

1 Like

I go at 5-6 node, the time cycle i go 18/6 but that’s me bruh

1 Like

u ever hear of the gas lantern technique?? its jus a lil confusen as some collecters of Pure Laos- Pure sativas say go dircet 11/13 n top a few times but i didnt think u could top in the buddin stage

1 Like

when i first started a few years ago all i ran was autos n did 18/6 also man but the last 2 batchs have been m,y first tim with photos n this my first time with landraces so m still expertimenting with new techniuqes n shit

1 Like

Yes I have I read on it long time ago I personally don’t want to do that… Why ruin a good thing lol

1 Like

Keep on to landraces or old school breeds if u can get um

1 Like

fursure, i tried it 2 batches ago n that batch hermied on me so mabye that tech is why that happened, probally pretty confusin to the girls,.

1 Like

I’ve heard of that too, but never tried it. I think it would work though; I’m going to have to try it in one to see.

1 Like

@Reeferman
What’s up brother?
Most plants grow a little shorter indoors in my experience. …but those do get pretty fucking tall, so I think if it were me, I’d wait till I see first set true, then wait about 10-14 days and then flip to 12/12, and after about a month cut down the light to 11/day.

2 Likes