OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

So what your saying is it’s not cookie crisp? Y’all sound like a bunch of bake ers!

3 Likes

I think it’s more like baked-ers…:wink::joy:

7 Likes

This wedding cake is so good.

10 Likes

I see a bong in the shadow!! :sunglasses: Did you wake up yet? U so just reminded me of my 1st time smoking the wedding cake I grew about 3 grows ago. U might remember my windshield breaking?? LoL going to pick my aunts up @ Miami international rolled it up for hour long Cruze. Just the time I’m realizing how absolutely zoinked I was and so proud of myself. Like literally telling myself how good I am, smiling hellaciously and taking it all in… BAM beer bottle to my windshield. Instant effing sobriety never a high to have been felt since!
:laughing: …okay maybe not the last part so much. LoL
But that wedding cake smelled like vanilla wafers all day long. I liked it very much, I forgot how much actually tbh. How much did you end up with of that? I don’t remember you mentioning WC too recently Ōster! Mmm Mmm that kief looks - :yum::fire::yum: I should lode some kief up. I forgot how 2 spell load and spell shekker let that fly? Is that a real world O? Your :nerd_face: guy…

5 Likes

omg. I don’t know anything about effectiveness yet, but wow this stuff tastes amazing.

10 Likes

So do these plants. I think I ended up with about 6 Oz of WC all around.

That little shaker box OG gave me is great for the odds and ends of bud that isn’t smoked.

6 Likes

Man I really liked the WC I’m saying. Your up at midnight making chocolate dude … dang you guys have some much heart n dedication it makes me feel bad. ---- for like a minute!! :joy:

5 Likes

So yummy. Definitely a night time treat. I licked everything clean. Woke up still stoned. And in a panic because I slept through my alarm (didn’t know it was Saturday) and was seconds away from texting my supervisor to tell her I’d be late today lol

6 Likes

Check it out my awesomely nerd buddy… I’m helping my son with his science project and decide to do a solar oven. I thought you might think this is interesting…

@ 10 minutes… 123°

5 Likes

Be sure and send him to school with a pack of weenies…the visuals/aroma on that oughta get him a blue ribbon for sure!!

7 Likes

Send some buns in little packages of condiments to Hell you might as well throw in a cooler of sodas. Then he can make his own lunch at school. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Will do… who didn’t love it when the teacher said - today’s class we’re going outside to do an experiment or read … Like hell yeah…
FYI…it got to 135° - footnote my wife and kid made this. Thinking bout redoing it w my mylar…hee hee foils all crinkled & what not. Sure I could do better :wink:

5 Likes

when you’re walking through a school science fair and you see that little black hygrometer, take a look at the kid’s parent…

8 Likes

LoL… yeah right, be the 1st thing hit my mind too. I should have had him growing tomatoes fertilized with the Humboldt line… “in my experiment one plant was given fertilizer & a bud (clears throat) fruit enhancer and the control was left unfertilized.” LoL

8 Likes

I’m abandoning this thread and trying to connect it with my newly consolidated Last Clone thread (and I’ll never have multiple threads again).

rules x2

10 Likes

I came here looking to compare this year’s weather and I ended up taking a long walk down memory lane

.o.o.

@corduroypants I thought you’d like these pics.

Yeah. This is just another reason why i don’t like growing indoors. :joy:

This was me in full-on nerd mode.

.o.o.

I just trying to find when I can expect the fuzzy white sh!t to start.

.o.o.

I’m totally gonna have to look at that satellite photo we were looking at earlier.

.o.o.

Found it.

This is to me. 05/22 + a week or two. May 1st -ish might be a good time to get this year’s autos started.

8 Likes

May 2 is a good moon phase for planting. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I remember those days!!

Hey so, @OlyBoy , do you know anybody who would be interested in 8 HUGE grow lamps? Free? They were on Buy Nothing and I asked for them but when I went to get them and saw how HUGE they were and how out of my league they were, I had to pass. But they are nice and like new. He needs them gone ASAP as he just sold his house over here on the Westside.

4 Likes

holy smokes! I don’t know anyone that could have used them. I hope you got something good from everything else he had to give away.

5 Likes

This was all he had. They were on my Buy Nothing group. I got a set of new mats for my car. The guy had just sold his house and needed them gone before he handed the keys over. He was going to take them to the dump by end of the week. I begged him to try Habitat for Humanity and even messaged them to see and then later saw they were Christian based. LOLOL. Wanna sell some grow lights??? When I said I’d take them, the photo did NOT do them justice at all and they looked like the lights all of us talk about all the time. Maybe 10 x 10 or so. Whatever. These? The bulb alone was 12" … waaaay out of my league.

5 Likes