OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Looking fine!

3 Likes

So I dug up New Wash last night to move her.

The roots growing through the mesh pot held a bunch of the soil. I knocked most of the soil off.

I partially burried the pot in a big saucer filled with S#4 mix

And I plan on keeping her here until 08/20 (when we start receiving less than 14 hr’s of sunlight) and then I’ll half bury the pot in the newly vacated spot where S2 WC was planted so she can finish flowering in full sunlight.

07/20

13 Likes

when i transplant i use hi yield tomato transplant shock. it works good for organic growing. i get mine from a farm and ranch business.

3 Likes

Last night.

This morning

And back outside

New Wash

Wash

Her remining fan leaves are getting drained and getting crunchy. I’m probably going to harvest her this weekend.

07/22

15 Likes

07/23

10 Likes

07/24

10 Likes

Wash

Harvested at 342 g, wet weight.

New Wash

Hp

07/25

12 Likes

You know what I don’t need? Another plant right now. So it should come as no surprise that Wash 2.1.1 is getting nutes and water and 18+ hours of daylight/supplemental light.

I’d like her to reveg, then grow her out, and take a clone and grow it on the counter over the Winter and re-start this project next spring.

New Wash

With the decrease in direct light, I thinned her out a whole bunch. Since I bought all these hygrometers, I have one dedicated to this plant and it’s been outside all this time.

The night time humidity surprised me. I knew it was high, but damn. @1sttimegrower

Ignorance WAS bliss when I wasn’t tracking it.

I also thinned out the houseplant again.

And the 2nd fimming (from 07/18) is growing back. The first fimming was back on 07/03 (23 days ago). The only thing I noticed was some cut leaves grew back. Maybe I didn’t fim enough the first time?

@LoCoRocK @mudman @Jimhigh66 @happilyretired @bow4buck @defnsmokn @MrBlue @repins12 @Enlightened420 I’m still not exactly sure wtf I’m supposed to be looking for with fimming. More colas? More branches? Bushier structure? I feel like I should already know this. lol! Thanks.

07/26

11 Likes

Looks like you were a little high with your first attempt. If you time it just right, when the new nodes are stacked right on top of each other and cut just above where the growth tips are/ will be on the top node, you’ll end up with at least 4 tops. If the node spacing is right below that you could end up with 10 or 12.

8 Likes

I’ll try to find a picture.

5 Likes

False!

I was a lot high. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

And Wash HP is droopy and ready for bed.

I think that picture is going on an Amazon review.

10 Likes

HP growing out of her fim job.

I didn’t feel like climbing up there to get a close shot of the top of New Wash.

But then I zoomed in on the leaves and decided I wanted a real close up of those greens.

I love those colors. I was glad I got up there.

so then…

Here’s a pic of the same plant from the “back yard”

And on my way back into the house, I stepped on a rotten board and it broke just like it always does in the freaking movies.

and I fell through this damn hole, just like in the freaking movies.

All I could think of was “my phoooooooone! my pictuuuures!”

07/28

12 Likes

Like… fell all the way down the the ground??? Ouch! You need a bong hit after that. And some new planks @OlyBoy

3 Likes

nah, dude. I fell though the hole, but I caught myself before falling (like in the movies) thru to the ground. But I dropped my phone. It’s okay though.

10 Likes

beautiful everyone looks healthy and well taken care of. When do u go to ur auto show like the weekend after this?? Always rooting for u good luck with this AUTO explosion

2 Likes

Replace it with an even rottener board- any treasure seekers will have to take their chances!

5 Likes

I went through a floor like that a while back. Right leg went all the way through, up to my thigh. No fun. How you feeling today?

2 Likes

And ended up with 104.5 g dry. Nugs are dense af. Smoked a bowl of the calyxes afterwards. Much more of the body high than I remember. I may want to harvest the next one earlier.

5 Likes

I went back downstairs to get my hygrometers out of the drying room and I saw that I forgot two little branches still hanging up.

So I ended up with 105.4 g. :grinning:

In another week or two of curing, I’ll carefully pour them out and weigh them again before separating by size and re-jarring them.

5 Likes