Omri bulk coco. organic nutrients. omri volcanic ash

DEALS! Contact me. Not sure if anyone is ever in the market for bulk white label organic materials or for build outs ? Growers network discount of 10% off total order.

2 Likes

Where are you and/or the materials located? For me buying in bulk is tough because of the cost of trucking.

2 Likes

hey @RogueChip all materials being ship from the NJ / Philadelphia Region. Logistically set up on East Coast near all major highways. where are you located

1 Like

We’re about as far away as you can get. We’re on the Pacific Coast - literally about 3/4 mile from the ocean - in a real remote area in southern Oregon. No freeway, no rail line. Lots of fresh air, big trees, clean water, great fishing and sometimes - sometimes - good surf.

2 Likes

no doubt !! I’m envious. I got the plug out in santa rosa and the Nor Cal coast he can hook up the bulk coco from out that way. the nutrients and ash can be dropped shipped. I am in a industrial area in Philadelphia / NJ lots of smog, great food, hustle, great beaches sometimes even a floating body or two :slight_smile: please let me know if I can ever be of service

2 Likes

Right on Ralph. Good sense of humor. We’re still seven hours north of Santa Rosa - expensive haul for a dumptruck. If you ever find your self on Oregon’s Rogue Coast, look me up. Thnx.

2 Likes