On another note

While I’m waiting for my other plants to flower here are some of my other plants . The two in the back are cherry alien autos and the front two are gg#4 autos .

6 Likes

It will take a bit for me to remember who rows in what. I am going to guess you are in soil? Don’t take this personally. It is just me. but I have been trying to figure out how any one can get a plant this small to flower. I see it more and more. I have stunted an auto so it was only a few inches tall for close to 4 weeks and had it finish as a smaller but ok sized plant. So this kind of confuses me. Will you be journaling this here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My thoughts are small grow bags and that way the roots hit the sides of the bags quickly and they take off since they’re in small pots they were flower quicker I believe since they’re autos just my two cents :v:t2:

3 Likes

Im with ya. Any auto ive grown gets about foot and a half tall starts to flower ends up between 3 and 4 feet tall everytime ive had one auto get close to 6 feet tall but it was tall and narrow but i did no training at all to it

5 Likes