Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

On the hunt for CBG genetics!

Hey all,
Given the upcoming USDA regs and their limitation on total THC, growers are on a hunt to find decent CBG genetics. I have a number of strong CBD genetics that are working well in my greenhouse/environment that I want to cross with a CBG cultivar in attempt to find something with a chemical profile sim or better to the CBG parent, but with the other phenos from my existing cultivars.
All being said, I am on a serious hunt for CBG genetics. Anyone interested in hooking me up? I could assist with trialing phenos as well. I would also be happy to share back resulting crosses. I will buy, trade, etc. There are sellers out there with bulk seed, but that is prohibitive for a smaller perpetual operation like I have. Many of those products come with MTAs that restrict cloning/breeding, 5k seed minimums and a super high price tag. Some even expect royalties on the resulting flower sales!
Please message, email, etc if you have anything that might be available…seed, clone, cutting, whatever!

3 Likes

@Bogaat call me on this. I’m currently sourcing this exact order for another breeder friend.