One is dying

4 Likes

Well i can see your over watering a little . Whats that soil your using? Looks all woody and chunky? Are you flowering right now? Those plants look cold also. What kind of light? Can you fill out the check list so we can help?

Grow Journal Check List support ticket**

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

4 Likes

So much information, can I ask a question?

3 Likes

Sure ask the wuestion

3 Likes

Looks like your growing auto’s, as you have a small plant on the red towel in the same room, plants at different stages in veg and flower(bad idea for new growers), I don’t grow autos but I don’t think they like to be potted up because of the limited veg time, looks like you are stripping all the fan leaves often at different stages in veg and flower, your topping the plants more than a few times, The plants can’t handle it, you need less training and larger pots, I would drop a seed in a 30ltr pot filled with high quality compost and top the plants a couple of times.

3 Likes

What kind of compost you recommend

3 Likes

In veg I would use Gro-sure seedling and cutting Compost( because its a cool mix, fine grade, no lumps and its 80% peat moss) something like jacks magic in flower, I like to add some peat moss, plants love it, I have used a few different bags of compost from my local garden centre and they all give me the same results, its more about mixing in the right amount of dry plant food and top dressing every 2 weeks. some compost holds water for longer, just have give the plants a day or 2 longer between watering. the main reason things go wrong, too much food, water, light and heat, toxic mix growers do too often.

2 Likes

my Bruce banner has been in flower for 39 days,

4 Likes

Damn g how many bulbs r above them plants there lol. I see about 16 of them i can count on the pic. Arent them like 30 to 40 apiece for them bulbs??

2 Likes

I watched this video 3 years ago and I never looked back
Budget led grow light

Adding fans and reflectors increased the amount of the light the plants received.
using budget bulbs(1.50p each) and cutting the diffuser, painting it chrome and sticking it back on the bulb with good airflow my plants are loving it.
total wattage in the flower room for the lights is about 600w(25w ft2)

1 Like