One month old growing equipment cheap!

Hello, I have one month old equipment, all new, some not even used. I have all manuals/ instructions for everything. I’m looking to sell everything cheap cause I have to move and I cannot take with me. I have a grow tent with vent and duct included. 3 different LED grow lights, nutrients, 5 bucket hydroponic system,heating mat, surmergable heaters, air pumps, etc. My number is 732-259-3340. U can text or call if your interested. My name is Christina. Thank you.

7 Likes

@dequilo this person is in your area and its a heck of a deal for a full spider farmer set up… might be of interest to you

8 Likes

thank you.

7 Likes

just built 1900 watts of LEDs so I am good :slight_smile: but thank you

@tiastina where are you? I am in upstate New York

let me know I may know someone

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

Manatawa new jersey

8 Likes

What size lights do you have?

7 Likes

Hi,
Unless you want to sell it dirt cheap it’s prolly best yiu find someone locally as it’s expensive to shop alotta this type of equipment.
That being said, where abouts are you located and what are you looking for for this equipment?
Thanks,
Jory

5 Likes

Hi jory, I’m from Matawan nj. Exit 120 off parkway. I’m looking for just 150$ for it all. I need it to go asap, therefore I have priced it so low.

5 Likes

Spider farmer- 23.62x 5.9x1.38 inches

Fecida- 12.4x 8.4x 4.1 inches

Feit electric- 23.3x 4.9x 1.72 inches

Manuals for all, chains to hang, and all farely new. No dings, scratches, marks.

5 Likes

Matawan nj

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’m in the process of taking all of it down and I also have a 5 bucket hydroponic set and nutrients. Soon will have a pic.

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Gallon but 1/2 left.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@tiastina I would take that off your hands, but I’m in OK. I need a veg tent.Good luck.

6 Likes

What watts are the light?

5 Likes

Spider farmer

4 Likes

Fecida

4 Likes