One tree in a 3’x3’

Holy shit dude your good. I hope to learn how to train the plant like that someday.

12 Likes

What kind of lights are in your 2x4?

10 Likes

So the post back in December 22’ that plants not even topped is it?

11 Likes

No, none have been topped, pinched, fimmed , only @TheMadFlascher’s BudBusterPro

12 Likes

I have HLG350R (2), KIND X420 (2), KIND X40 (2), and VivoSun for flower that are rotated through setups for 4’x2’

HLG100 (2), KIND X80, T5 w/nanoreflector (7) and VivoSun for veg

3’x3’ gets a separate HLG350R, 4’x4’ has HLG600R & HLG 30A and 350, 2’x2.5’ HLG 300R

RapidLED UVA Enhancement pucks(6) get shuffled around tents and lent to friends.

12 Likes

Thanks! I’m happy, can’t ask for much more.

My gal is very supportive. Weed has been highly beneficial in our family and community.

12 Likes

Awesome @wow_arizona

Wish our laws were better so we all could benefit from the amazing plant we all love my wifes supportive but only to a point hahahaha

That Rosin block looks damn delicious to

10 Likes

Dang Chris,
Thanks for sharing pictures of all your tents arrangements. How can you have so much going on and still have everything so organized and neat !?

Your grows continue to be not only exceptional, but consistent from grow to grow !

You’ve been a long time supporter of BudBusterPro, and I’m both proud and appreciative of your support and sharing of information !
Bob

12 Likes

Oh I would love to visit :star_struck:

12 Likes

Hap, Glad to hear you may make a visit to @wow_arizona .

I believe it would be really enjoyable for both of you !

(WARNING Chris, he’s a big ole ugly guy but a great human being !)

12 Likes

I’m just average size and ugly, so, we’ll at least have that part in common.

9 Likes