One tree in a 3’x3’

Kyle’s Skywalker OG Kush cloned from contest plant. Going to ‘BudBusterPro it’ tonight, flip real soon(days)

One plant, 3x3, scrog’ed yesterday.

20 Likes

Most excellent work, wish I could get that disciplined lol. I always start out with great intentions and then just let them grow into frigging trees, lol.

Marty

13 Likes

All the single Ladies!!!

11 Likes

Wish there were some updates on this. Looks like awesome work man.

9 Likes

10 weeks and five days in flower. Probably going to harvest it tomorrow. I had a light issue partway through, one of my good light was failing and I didn’t notice it right away, so, I got a little more stretch than I wanted, and not as dense of coverage as I would’ve preferred. Kyle Skywalker OG Kush clone

16 Likes

harvested and squished the whole thing! it is delicious.

12 Likes

Yummy im sure of it. Nice work mang!

11 Likes

How much did it yeild?

9 Likes

I know right!? Don’t leave us hangin like that…it messes with our programming.

But seriously @wow_arizona we need an update on your amazing grow.

…just ignore the fact that we are not the droids you are looking for…
move along…

9 Likes

I’m so sorry! I have been absolutely swamped, in fact, right now, I’m collecting Rosin from GodRuntz (Preybird stock). I will go weigh it right now.

11 Likes

This is AFTER just over nine grams already used/shared!

My rosin stash- ounces- people REALLY SHOULD VISIT, we share!

Kept in the freezer

17 Likes

Two in a 4’x2’

16 Likes

Two more in another 4’x2’

Kyle’s Skywalker OG Kush on left , @PreyBird1’s GodRuntz on right

Kyle’s

@PreyBird1’s GodRuntz

17 Likes

Five in a 4’x4’

Blueberry around the outside, GodRuntz in the center

@PreyBird1’s GodRuntz

Blueberry

16 Likes

My indoor situation

Main growing area

Work station: press, tunes, microscope, humidor with clone tent, subwoofer and supplies underneath

Office/Office 4’x2’

All the large tents except the 2’x2.5’ are set with individual systems including exhaust to outside. It will be done this month. The 2’x2.5’ will be used for drying when we have house guests. It is just me doing this, hard to keep pace (outdoor starting with veggies, too) sorry for the mess!

16 Likes

I loooove my Ispire…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

We are going to be planning some short trips in the spring. I would like to include your place as a destination for one of them. i’ll let you know when we get things lined out. It’s still gonna be a little while yet. Trying to find someone to care for the mother-in-law while we’re gone. The problem is I don’t like leaving my house with people in it that I don’t know very well. So we need to find someplace that we can leave her for a week at a time. We’re working on it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Your indoor situation is how mine is. I have 1600 sqft going on. Im just taking a break and remodeling shit. Then im going to start my grows again.

14 Likes

Love your grows @wow_arizona and your grow space i need a big space like that wife says different tho hope your good brother

12 Likes

It really is an incredible device

13 Likes