Online supplies that accept Bitcoin

Hi all! I am looking for a reputable online supply seller that accepts Bitcoin. I am not looking to buy seeds. I already have a source for them. I am looking for supplies, tools, accessories, etc.

Thanks!

2 Likes

hi @jbackenroth

Welcome to GN. A great place to buy growers supplies is https://growershouse.com. However they dont offer bitcoin as an option.

1 Like

I found BuildaSoil.com that accepts Bitcoin

2 Likes

Bitcoin is the next thing. Im building my portfolio slowly. Lol

1 Like

They say that now it is not profitable to buy bitcoins, is it true?

About bitcoin has always been and will be two opposite views. Almost from the very creation of this cryptocurrency, there was talk that it is not profitable to acquire. But as you can see, it has been around for 13 years, you can weigh up the pros and cons and decide if you want to buy it. My friends often say that bitcoin often goes down in price, but it has the highest level of capitalization. My wife is interested in cryptocurrency, she usually buys bitcoins and bits. She has about 4 bitcoins and 600000 bits. I know that she sees the future in it, and I support her.

Buying and selling crypto. There are riches stashed all over the world of digital currencies if you know where to look. Of course, they aren’t just lying around giving themselves away though. If you want to build yourself a healthy stream for regular passive income dealing in the realm of cryptos, you’re definitely going to have to earn it. You have to pay a lot of taxes, and it depends mostly on your region. If you want to be safe you have to try crypto scalper. It could be a nice feature, that would help you to raise great amounts of money. I work in this domain for a lot of years and I recommend it.