Opinions on Aphria

What is going on with Aphria right now?

Article: Aphria CEO Vic Neufeld To Exit Amid Short-Seller Drama; Tilray Soars

3 Likes

That’s a great question. I have been reading articles on their operations and how the company is structured. A number of the articles stated that the way in which the company came to be as well as the company’s holdings and recent expansions have caused a lot of raised eyebrows. An article that I read just last week showed pictures of what was supposed to be their new jamaican headquarters was in fact a dilapidated building registered to one of their executives. I seem unable to locate the article currently as I would like to have attached the link for anyone interested. Was it a article similar to one of these that brought this to mind. I just noticed the article that started the post subject. I guess I’m not as surprised as I should be given that they have been touted as one of the larger players in the Canadian cannabis industry.

4 Likes

This is not good in a mainstream business. :upside_down_face: It is what I liked in dodd frank (.f)

I had to make sure every one of are application was capable of capturing any metric we could need. For use we had done the same with Y2K. We had left hooks in all our code to push a new metric. We cataloged millions of hook points for y2k. We just pushed or built new to our specification. CMM5 you rule.

What is it going mean? Nothing good short term for cannabis.

Longer? Could be a positive for QA of the agrogate crop.

Wow need to watch. It like American politics. You can’t believe what people believe here. It is like 36% believe he is the missah.

Glad for once on bad news not from home.

All cannabis related will benefit.

Price will tank for CBD short term with this and the FDA rule. It is going to be hard to be free. We have to improve our grows.

From the voices in my head
Ethan