Orange and blackish discoloration

I’m in week 3 of flower, normally use RO water but over the weekend used my tap water and these orange and blackish discoloration started to spread. Noticed it’s the ones under the light moreso have this issue. I am running out of space soon but not sure if this is light related or nutrient related.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. To me it looks like Alternaria is forming, it’s hard to tell without a close up picture.
If it is here is how to treat your plants and grow area.

Remove all the bad leaves and mist your plants with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) or Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (h2o2). Use the HOCI at full strength all over the plant, to include under the remaining leaves and spray down your grow area. It will spread like wild fire if you don’t! I spray just before lights out and haven’t had a problem with it. I have had Alternaria in a tent before, nasty crap if not treated asap. I have been told by other growers they fog their plants and tents several times, but with HOCI one heavy treatment will do the job. If you use Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (h2o2) 3% it takes 3 treatments over 3 days and will probably come back a few weeks later. Make sure you have good airflow and good exhaust, and keep your eye on temperature and humidity levels.

3 Likes

Looks more like a lights/pH issue to me at this point.
Perhaps using your tap water may have drastically altered your pH…

Nacho may be correct, but that doesn’t look to me like Alternaria lesions at this point in time…
Alternaria normally starts on lower leaves in the canopy.
Your comments that the damage occurred on leaves closest to the lights and use of tap water kinda triggered my responses to the issue. This would be especially true if you neglected to pH your water/nutrient solution prior to application…

2 Likes