Outdoor 2022 Southern Cali

Mixed my soil 4-2-2022 took cuts Marathon OG in December. Kept them under small T5 in small pots in attempt to keep smaller

5 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Hi @skopes120 , looking great and thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Getting area ready for these.

8 Likes

@PreyBird1

7 Likes

Holy crap man. Those are some big pots!

8 Likes

Lmao 100 gals.

6 Likes

Those are gunna be some big plants!

8 Likes

That’s what the cat was for… big pots big toys lol

5 Likes

Working on some roots. Hopefully by next water they will be able to go into their final home. If weather permits

6 Likes

If you hold your phone sideways when you take your photos or if you rotate your photo sideways editing your pictures will/should turn out full frame. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Had to transplant these in the early afternoon yesterday they dropped a little however this morning they seem to be taking okay the overcast weather is helping, sprayed with vermi tea and aloe Vera at dusk and again around 2:30 am. Looking solid. Will post some pics later today.

5 Likes

That’s gonna do it. I’ve got aloe growing now. Thinking all my cuts in the future will be in aloe shoots. Aloe is awesome.

I’ve been growing these from a dead aloe lol

6 Likes

Lol. Very nice. Ya i just pull the bottom ones…very juicy.

3 Likes

Got the first cage installed and most of it supported. Cages are a hair to big I am trying to pull up and out to open everything up.

6 Likes

So I ran into soil problems. Ended up crying the last 2 marathon OG. Had to end up starting with some new strains. 2 Apple Fritters and 1 GG#4

5 Likes

Brewed some vermi tea and fed the soil today. Irrigation all set up. Will keep adding in the years to come.

4 Likes