Outdoor Grow

So I’m in the caribbean and I grow outdoors… Any advice? Unfortunately I cant control my veg and flip into flower like you can do with an indoor grow, and I have small plants that are full blown flowering. I guess you can say their autoflowers but then again it’s not that I’m working with the greatest seeds… i just want to perfect the craft with shitty seeds and then do the damn thing with the real deal. So hope to find some answers here!

4 Likes

Welcome to this forum, snoopy! I cannot wait to start growing outside again. Tell us a little bit about your grow.

Are your seeds in the ground? Did you put them in soil? Are you using any kind of nutrients?

Can you post some pictures of the plans that you’re growing?

4 Likes

Welcome snoop! Lol

3 Likes

Welcome @snoopyrasz. Welcome to GN and glad you found us. Would love to see more of you grow, feel free to post some pictures. With regards to growing in the caribbean with small plants, I would think you have to be careful with bud rot and mold in tropical climates for tight plants.

3 Likes

Heyy! Well i just put 6 down in wet paper towl on the 7th, 3 popped i put then in soil yesterday. They havent sprouted yet.
The girl that are flowering smell amazing but they are small. I love using natural stuff so i soak banana peels in water for two or three days and feed them as needed. I also crush eggs shells and mix with he soil for slow calcium release.

Pics will follow.

2 Likes

I havent had that issue as of yet thank God. I harvested a nice batch last spring while our Island had lockdown. It was tasty. And funny enough these are what I call “shitty seeds” but I personally believe its all in the care of the plant…
I’ve lived in Arizona for a while and smoked some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked in ny life and I need ti get hands on those seeds! Meanwhile I practice…:relaxed::facepunch:t4:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I have bad videos lol, when I get back to them later on ill take some good pics. :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Very true. In my opinion, good care and drying and curing will make “crappy seeds” into great weed.

2 Likes

Heres some pics
Im about 4 weeks into flowering

3 Likes

Hi, how they looking today?

1 Like

Hey! Well I defoliated one of them, I’m not too haopy but ehh its all an experiment.

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s a better pic of the last one

4 Likes

Looking good snoop!

2 Likes

Sativa? Leaves look slender

1 Like

Yes its a sativa

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like