Packaging Quote

Hi,

Majyd from Budsy here. I wanted to get an idea of how much it would cost to create a custom packaging featuring our logo.

We’re currently looking at about 2,500 packages for July and about 10,000 for the end of the year based on how our pilot testing fares.

Thanks!

Regards,
Majyd

4 Likes

I’m not exactly sure asking on a forum like this is your best option. Talking with packaging manufactures would be.

Alternatively, if you’re looking for someone to find you the cheapest packaging or something like that, maybe that’s who you’re looking for? A consultant?

2 Likes

I see what you mean. We’re looking for folk who might have worked with someone before or maybe a company which is focused on packaging for the cannabis industry. Im sure there are a few individuals who might have past experiences or a couple of companies on GrowersNetwork.

5 Likes

There’s a lot of packaging companies in this topic that might be able to help you out Show off your cannabis packaging - 2017/2018

4 Likes

Tagging @Changemaker-Lilli as she might be able to help you out also.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for pointing us in the right direction, Nicholas! We’ll definitely look through the thread and would love to have a discussion with @Changemaker-Lilli.

5 Likes

Hi!

Thanks so much for tagging me – yes, this is definitely something I can help you with. I have the connections to printers and packaging companies – it’s really important for the printer to be knowledgeable of all the regulations in the different states for these projects, not just any packaging printer will do.

Cannawise can take care of all of this – design, the logo, sourcing the printers and quotes, structural design of the box and the product itself – all of it.

lilli@cannawise.co

Let’s schedule a meeting to talk more about your project and needs. That timeline is quite ambitious, but we can get it done if we get going!

You’re in LA, right?

6 Likes

Hi Budsy,
My name is Roberto and I produce custom labels and chipboard packaging. What are you looking for?
I would love to help you. Let me know how I can be of service to you.

Thanks,
Roberto
Graphic Interfaces, Inc.
(858) 278-0090
Roberto@graphicinterfaces.net
www.graphicinterfaces.net

4 Likes

Hi Majyd ,
We manufacture automated packaging machines and packaging for the cannabis industry. We manufactures pouches for hand filling and automated filling in the US (LA) and China. We do have a minimum of 10,000 units for printed pouches. Please see the videos and examples at our website.
Thanks
Chris Helm

360-402-8696

5 Likes

Hi Lilli. Thanks for the quick response! It seems like Cannawise offers the services we’re looking for. We’d love to be able to schedule a call tomorrow or the day after. Or if you’ll be attending the NCIA Expo, we’d love to be able to have a face-to-face discussion. Let me know what works best.

Regards,
Majyd

4 Likes

Hi Chris,

We’re definitely looking at that volume for the second half of the year. We’d love to set up a call and discuss specifics and get a quote. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Majyd

4 Likes

Perfect! Yes, we’ll be at NCIA next week, let’s meet up. Could you email me your contact information, phone, email, please? We can go over our conference schedules in private, instead of here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

HI Budsy-

BudMarketers Has been dealing with a very select and steady group that produces amazing quality and ridiculous pricing. We have done a ton and would be happy to provide you with our impressive client list and any assistance you need with retaining a quote and schedule along with several examples of some great products. We use the same manufacturers as Bhang, MedWest, FlavRx, Spliffin and a ton more. We do super high end containers also, glass, plastic, sliding sleeves view thru windows for concentrates, the display for simple to extra fancy,… from Blister packed items to counter sample stands and displays, POP and POS…. everything you could imagine, and then some!!! lol.
Feel free to call me at 323.854.3508 I am here ready to help!

Best,
Charles G.
Budmarketers, Inc.

4 Likes

PS here is a Client list and a small check list for your team to go over. You may not have even know you needed items till you see them!>

Charles G
BudMarketers Inc.Bud Marketers Client Business Overview.pdf (72.5 KB)
BudMar Leave Behind Short.pdf (3.2 MB)

4 Likes

I was wondering if you found what you are looking for Majyd

3 Likes

Budsy,

I work with TreeForm Packaging. We would be happy to help you out with your custom packaging. Check out our website at TreeFormpackaging.com or PM me for my personal contact info.

-Tyler

2 Likes