6 Likes

Looking good Packee!! :+1::v::bear:

3 Likes

@mattybear

Thx brother.

Packee

4 Likes

Living soil - Coconut watering day

And top dressing white clover courtesy of @Ladithief Always taking care of my forgetfulness. Too many dabs usually :grimacing:

Packee

14 Likes

The girls are looking great!

5 Likes

Looking happy and healthy Packee :+1::v::bear:

5 Likes

I have heard @Ladithief say he likes his Christmas tree form for his outdoor plants, will you train yours or let them grow in the Christmas tree form that he likes? I see some green gardening wire there but can’t really see what you’ve got going on there.

They are looking so healthy!

5 Likes

That one he did LST… that whole top center shit wasn’t there 2 days ago…lol…

Ladi

6 Likes

Another one :wink:

2 Likes

@BudBrother @Packee and @Ladithief do living soil outdoor growing together. They have their own recipe they use. They are our brothers in :canada:

6 Likes

Top dressed in barley and tea brewing for tomorrow’s feeding

8 Likes

Nice @Packee… yours are responding the same as mine… the fulvic and 200x aloe will kick the right into over drive… I am brewing castins, kelp and fish tea for Monday…

6 Likes

Me too hahaha

8 Likes

I am thinking of starting a duel bucket system so I can get more tea in the wife’s raised bed living soils… Lately I just mix and not brew for hers…could go to a 10gal bucket…lol… I have found that brewing and aerating is like waste water treatment… turns your bucket into an aeration basin where all the good stuff happens…

7 Likes

Same thinking I had…going to get a few more 5 gal pails

Packee

3 Likes

Awesome chat with me later about air pump upgrades and air headers…

5 Likes

I know which is fish and which is fulvic by your picture…lol…

5 Likes

Ya I took a big handful of castings this brew. Was before we got the bags

5 Likes

Bags to me are useless until the snakes arrive… I will email Monday… and I was able to tell by the foam not the colour…lol…

4 Likes