Packee’s 2019 Outdoor

Still haven’t taken these ladies down yet…straight up water for a few weeks
Gold Leaf, Blueberry gum, White widow, Blue venom

16 Likes

Wow. So amazing to see you grown outdoors with Living Soil Brah. Just found this thread and others as well. You’re doing a Standup job Farmer. They all look so happy. And them buds you got there- well let’s just say-Awesome.

8 Likes

19 Likes

Your grow is starting off great :grin: Ok, I am going to pick your journal to ask this in. Do you or any one else feel that when you let your seedlings grow more than a little in solo cups. It seems to slow the growth down a lot? For me. If I transplant early. They take off fast. if I was to try and wait till they were the size of yours here. I would probably be adding a week, maybe 2 to the grow. it seems the faster get them into a big pot the faster they start for me. I am only asking because I see most of you let yours plants grow for a long time in solo cups. Am I just delusional?
Thanks for humoring me :grin:

5 Likes

I like to leave them in for a bit as I like the roots to fill the cup then transplant… it’s just what I do… sometimes they have to stay in cups due to room issues… as in not having enough…

9 Likes

I was just wondering if I was the only one that thought like this. I have had to leave them in longer than planned. Stuff just happens some times. I just see a lot of big plants in little cups. They all look super healthy that I have seen

6 Likes

Honesty, I’ve done both and I’m not sure if it’s just in my head, but I find this last few rounds, going solo cup till they’re decent size (8-12”) then moving to 1 gal, same feeding strength has helped me out immensely.

Packee

9 Likes

No matter how hard I think and want to not agree with @Packee … I can’t… his plants are my best at the moment…

7 Likes

:dizzy_face: I am in there final pots long, long before that. Thanks for the response. I am going to drop a couple seeds and let them grow big in a solo cup. And keep good notes to see if it looks like I would be better off that way or the way I am doing right now. :+1:

7 Likes

I don’t keep notes only journals… but my experience for me says do it… so I do… and as I said… I can’t say he’s wrong… his plants are my biggest…

5 Likes

Last night was a kelp/worm casting tea watering.

Next up in 3 days…coconut watering

Cheers,

Packee

10 Likes

Just had their coconut tea

15 Likes

Those girlies are getting big quick;)

8 Likes

@hoppiefrog This living soil is blowing my mind. Im getting indoor type growth spurts. Very impressed so far

Packee

10 Likes

You guys are gonna have to help me thru my first run I’ll try a bed in November. Looking good man;)

9 Likes

@Packee you knocking it out of the park Brah. Looking very healthy n pleased.

5 Likes

tks just got the pots in the mail;)

10 Likes

And the price is perfect… basically buy 2 get 3 free compared to the local grow shop… if they can even get them…lol…

6 Likes

For sure it’s way cheaper than the 30 gallon rigid black pots I usually use

5 Likes

But we have great hydro stores around here with a 18.7% smoking population in n.s. by far the largest per capital in Canada and possibly the world since Canada has a very large percentage to begin with

5 Likes