Packee’s 2019 Outdoor

Beautiful ladies. And congrats on the new glass. That piece is amazing!

6 Likes

MMM need to get me some gelato og…I think ur a sativa guy eh? I have tangilope it’s super nice smoke (just need to see that it can melt my face off) it’s a 9.5-10.5 weeker. Super bright green with nice orange hair. Tastes like Tangerine dream from Barney (Barneys actual cut tho) iffan leaves are any indication this is gonna b epic they actually smoke alright.nmake descent hash .(better than lvpk (my fave strain to grow for potency))also lvpk and tangelope are the best hash makers u have ever had the pleasure to smoke (and vanilla kush)also from Barney

7 Likes

I can send one I have a clone shipper

6 Likes

Sounds good. Then I’ll send ya one back in the same cloner. If not I can rig something up.
PM me and we’ll chat

Packee

4 Likes

Yay sounds good

1 Like

May need to figure how to change battery tho light only lasts 3 days

3 Likes

…lol… @Packee is my little geek… if it can be done he will figure it out…lol…

4 Likes

Geeks are the cool ppl now lol.switched around since the 80s haha;)

7 Likes

…lol… even in the 80’s even though he could barely walk… as a geek he would be tres cool…lol…

5 Likes

Clone day with @Ladithief

PTW
Red dragon
Pineapple chunk
Blue cheese
GSC

13 Likes

Love red dragon great plant

7 Likes

How’s the blue cheese?

5 Likes

They all came from some very healthy mom’s. These are gonna be the next indoor round when I get the aero table setup

Packee

7 Likes

I just popped some blue cheese x northern god bud cant wait to see how they go

2 Likes

Fresh veggies from garden for dinner

12 Likes

15 Likes

I just made oven roasted salsa today from my garden haul. Now I’ve got my chip and salsa munchies to go with this buzz. :tomato: :yum:

7 Likes

Recognize… @Packee…lol…

9 Likes

Cali-ooooooooo

Packee

7 Likes

Well woke up today to the ladies making huge stretches. Troop leader, white walker is 8 ft from the top of the pot. RP#1 is about 4-6 inches shorter and starting to bud. It’s very sativa looking

The gelato OG is smelling great and starting to really stack and bud

Today was a coconut water day

14 Likes