Packee’s 2019 Outdoor

Wow they r gonna b as tall as ur house lol.healthy looking as always :wink:

8 Likes

Are u running the no till inside as well?

7 Likes

Nope. I’m hydro inside. Might switch tho

Packee

6 Likes

Great job @Packee, stellar grow!!!

5 Likes

Cheers @mrcrabs. Thanks for the support

Packee

5 Likes

Almost forgot about the little ones
Haven’t had any time to check for roots, little early anyways, but I have been using a foliar spray, pH water/liquid karma

Cheers

Packee

For anyone that’s curious, this my first diy cloner. The tutorial is the same as this box

9 Likes

Gelato OG

10 Likes

Is that from Barney’s? Have you had it before? Chance and I are loving Gelato lately.

5 Likes

Barney never let’s me down , he’s one of my faves, just wish he’d release more reg seeds. The ones I have gotten were legendary… Straight up

6 Likes

Red dragon reg wow…and clones from Barney of vanilla kush will tear your head clean off and ship itself back to Barney believe it or not!!

5 Likes

Running Barneys red diesel at the moment and they were the monsters of the group of seed I started

5 Likes

I’ve only smoked a few grams but it sure was nice and buddy wasn’t the best grower at the time

5 Likes

@pomeroymc no they’re from seedsman

Very impressed with everything I’ve received from them, I’ve got peyote gorilla :gorilla: and pineapple :pineapple: express #2

Packee

6 Likes

Oh, I grew one of theirs too, very nice! They call theirs Gelato OG, right? I got theirs free with an order, I love that about some seed companies.

5 Likes

The red diesels I’m running were freebies also got some jack herer and Bruce banger as freebies on my Last seedsman order

4 Likes

I can get their seeds for 3$ EA from the compassion club

5 Likes

That’s badass man

4 Likes

Neglected girls. Don’t have any room for them yet. Temps still Too hot in my big tent…going to a friends to flower. The leftovers are going to be aeroponic table residents :rofl:

Gelato OG update

11 Likes

Latest updated pictures of the ladies

White walker keeps growing. They’re all showing signs of flowering now too

15 Likes

Wow that’s some tight growth ,super healthy

5 Likes