Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Packee’s 2019 Outdoor

Wow they r gonna b as tall as ur house lol.healthy looking as always :wink:

7 Likes

Are u running the no till inside as well?

6 Likes

Nope. I’m hydro inside. Might switch tho

Packee

5 Likes

Great job @Packee, stellar grow!!!

4 Likes

Cheers @mrcrabs. Thanks for the support

Packee

4 Likes

Almost forgot about the little ones
Haven’t had any time to check for roots, little early anyways, but I have been using a foliar spray, pH water/liquid karma

Cheers

Packee

For anyone that’s curious, this my first diy cloner. The tutorial is the same as this box

7 Likes

Gelato OG

7 Likes

Is that from Barney’s? Have you had it before? Chance and I are loving Gelato lately.

4 Likes

Barney never let’s me down , he’s one of my faves, just wish he’d release more reg seeds. The ones I have gotten were legendary… Straight up

5 Likes

Red dragon reg wow…and clones from Barney of vanilla kush will tear your head clean off and ship itself back to Barney believe it or not!!

4 Likes

Running Barneys red diesel at the moment and they were the monsters of the group of seed I started

4 Likes

I’ve only smoked a few grams but it sure was nice and buddy wasn’t the best grower at the time

4 Likes

@pomeroymc no they’re from seedsman

Very impressed with everything I’ve received from them, I’ve got peyote gorilla :gorilla: and pineapple :pineapple: express #2

Packee

4 Likes

Oh, I grew one of theirs too, very nice! They call theirs Gelato OG, right? I got theirs free with an order, I love that about some seed companies.

4 Likes

The red diesels I’m running were freebies also got some jack herer and Bruce banger as freebies on my Last seedsman order

3 Likes

I can get their seeds for 3$ EA from the compassion club

4 Likes

That’s badass man

3 Likes

Neglected girls. Don’t have any room for them yet. Temps still Too hot in my big tent…going to a friends to flower. The leftovers are going to be aeroponic table residents :rofl:

Gelato OG update

6 Likes

Latest updated pictures of the ladies

White walker keeps growing. They’re all showing signs of flowering now too

3 Likes