Packee’s 2020 indoor / outdoor

Well I figured I might as well close off the 2019 outdoor and replace it with my next endeavour

My 2020 Indoor / outdoor

Hope you enjoy !

Packee

Few tags, feel free to tag anyone else

@Ladithief @PreyBird1 @scotty17 @tax @hoppiefrog

15 Likes

The plan is to run living soil and an aeroponic table under a CMH 630w, LED 400w dIY and an HLG-600

This first run, I’m going to try and get 20-30 In 7 gal cloth pots. The aero table has 16 spots.

Eventually hoping to get to ~100 indoor

Right now I’m hoping to be able to flip early in the new year.

Plan on taking a a few boxes of clones this week, have 10 beans just sprouted and more to pop when they arrive

Packee

Just a snippet of the room.

16 Likes

Love it brotha will definitely be following along!! Cant wait to see it big things poppin at @Packees haha

8 Likes

Christmas has come early!! I’ll definitely be watching this! Thanks for sharing @Packee!

Popcorn

8 Likes

I’m here for the ride

5 Likes

Freshly popped beans;
White and Regular Runtz (:pray: @PreyBird1)
Gorilla :gorilla: zkitllez
Morning Breath
WiFi OG

Remember those clones I took months ago…they’ve been neglected :weary: a bit I have fed them a few times tho.

Check out those trunks…can’t believe these are actually doing this well

They’ll be transplanted hopefully in the next few days…hopefully to the aeroponic table…

Packee

12 Likes

This plant is a survivor brother just like all of us bro I remember that lol!! … Looking ready for some :fire: bro… Plants are looking superb :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Ha ha those runtz are amazing. Did they all pop? And how fast did they pop.

8 Likes

Dang I think those are the biggest stalks I’ve seen in a cloner lol hell yeah nice :grin:

7 Likes

All 4 pf mine were the same poped in just over 24 hrs

7 Likes

Looking beast @Packee :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice the seeds i have are very fresh less than 1 yr old! And very very vigorous. Mine sprouted in 18 hrs

7 Likes

Thats what i saw too with the one I found…and I think we may underestimate how much this thing feeds…

6 Likes

Ohh i know i watered every day and maybe 1 time a week i would only do water and only if i remebered to do it. Now im using the dakine420 bloom booster and the buds are huge really early on. I never used it on the 1st runtz.
My nutrients currently.
1 gallon water reclaimed irrigation.
5x drops superthrive
3 g base
2.5 g cal+mag
5 g bloom
2 g bloom booster
10ml roots organic surge!
The first run i actually doubled the nutrients and barely saw nutrient burn. And i was at 1350ppm i can push as high as 1800-1900 ppms but ive never been that high but this runn im going to push it a little!

4 Likes

Is the bloom booster the only thing you use from dakine420… I was thinking about using their line next grow concerning I have to let funds build up a little

4 Likes

No im using the all of the nutrient line except atomic root powder which im buying asap! I LOVE THIS LINE!

There are so many trichromes it’s mind blowing!
Now that i have added the bloom booster. The buds are 2x bigger than my first run of this strain. And were not even 30 days into flower.

7 Likes

This batch I pushed the ec up to 2000… no problems with these mon!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see them brotha… I’m sure they’ll be great as always…it’s going to be a good year :muscle::muscle::muscle::fist::fire::fire::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

5 Likes

It looks to me as if you tried a lot of different nutrient lines. And since I value your opinion, I’ll ask :
What you would say would be your top 3 nutrient line-up amongst all the ones you’ve tried (price and quality wise)?
I mean, which lines gives you the most for the moneys invested and you’d be happy to recommend?

7 Likes

Yeah I think you just settled it … I am gonna use this grow to dial in my environment and next grow dakine420

7 Likes