Panty Dropping Diamonds

Here is some fresh frozen diamonds from Purple Panty Dropper by Humbolt Seed Org.
1500 wet grams in
30 grams sauce
25 grams diamonds

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: Amazing, I’ve yet to try diamonds but it’s on the list! Nice work!!

3 Likes

Mixed up some sauce and diamonds. Going to be a good night.

8 Likes

Thanks I love them. They are very smooth and clean. And sends me to the stars.

3 Likes

I enjoy a good concentrate now and then. I go for the live sugar personally, love how much it enhances the taste, smell whilst eliminating all of the harsh resin and smoke taste. Would love to see a thread on this process! That would be quite interesting to follow!

2 Likes

I snooped some of your threads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Was this made from the most recent Purple Panty Dropper? That room, blew me away LOL.

3 Likes

Yes same plants. Thanks. I have another fresh run to make still. If I go with live sugar I’ll try to make a picture tutorial of my process.

4 Likes

Hey @mothergoose are you a chemist buy chance?
Screenshot_20210429-130816_Chrome

THC-A diamonds.

6 Likes

I’m really getting interested in extracts as of recently… always been a fan…but now I’m trying to diy… my research has led me to 2 routes being most efficient… a press…or dry ice… have no idea how they get to classification of diamonds and sauces… is diamonds in sauce what caviar is?..
I know about temp making shatter to crumble but diamonds to sauce :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Very cool, I hope to gain this knowledge! I will be watching, Decembers batch came out beautiful!

3 Likes

I’ve heard of both myself. Haha but It seems that making sauce and diamonds are a whole different ball game. I believe we are in the realm of solvent removal if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

If I research this stuff to much I will end up spending money on another project I don’t need :joy: I’ve already been looking into tissue culture. These threads got me going crazy :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

So crazy looking in that size form! WoW

3 Likes

I know you can get crazy from it all. I finally landed on BHO and RDWC.

2 Likes

No I’m not a chemist but I have been a commercial refrigeration technician for 25+ years now. There are some similarities.

4 Likes

Making diamonds is actually really easy way process.
I have a diy 4” diamond miner
Place crude into miner let boil off till no more large bubbles.
Seal up and set pressure relief to 5-10 psi and place on 80df heat mat 2-3 days.
Separate crystals from terp sauce.
Place both in vac oven at 90df -20” vac for 24 hrs.

Mix to you liking.

If you want larger diamonds keep miner in cooler environment. Will take longer but they will be.bigger. I personal don’t like the big ones as I have to break the. Down every time I go to dab.

3 Likes

My rig

10 Likes

Wow that’s awesome :clap: looks so hi tech.

3 Likes

@mothergoose here check this out.

Try this one.

4 Likes

I heard of these blue diamonds. I think I seen pink ones also. I’m going to have to research the equation. Haha

2 Likes