Payment processing solutions

What are the best payment processing solutions that people have found? What are the better integrated Payment solutions and Cannabis Business Management /ERP type systems?

6 Likes

These guys just joined the community:

@payqwick

3 Likes

Are they available in California yet

3 Likes

There are rumors of a “Cannabis Bank” being formed in Las Vegas, but before I left, banks were freezing accounts. Is anyone seeing any institution that is more accepting of the industry?

4 Likes

Strangely, even though they are based in CA, it seems to say on their site that they only cover Washington, Oregon and Arizona.

3 Likes

Yes, PayQwick is in CA. It integrates with TraceWeed as well as other software.

ddv

5 Likes

I stand corrected!

2 Likes

@payqwick are you guys able to handle ecommerce by processing online payments relating to product purchases?

3 Likes

@payquick, same question

3 Likes

Hi @nathan,

Not sure if you are still curious about payment, but Zodaka (the company I work for) offers a pretty sweet system for legal cannabis payment. We do everything domestic and without reserves or chargebacks. Other than that cash is great if you are a smaller operation (as everyone here is familiar with), but as you grow dealing with cash becomes more of a problem than it’s worth.

The biggest thing you gotta look out for are offshore systems, as they come with a whole host of problems that won’t be apparent when you first sign up. They’ll seem really appealing because they’ll allow you to use credit cards, but then you’ll get slapped with declinations and possible shutdown. This is more prevalent in the online CBD industry, but it’s important to be cognizant.

Many people on here are @-ing to PayQuick but I’m not sure how active they are on Grower’s Network, though they do have an account.

2 Likes

Nathan and others interested, cbdcardpayments.com is a US-based group that focuses exclusively on MMJ and CBD businesses seeking retail point-of-sale and e-commerce credit/debit card processing services… helping emerging businesses with payment processing in a reliable, secure, cost effective and scalable manner.

3 Likes

PayQwick is actually one of my clients and I went ahead and reached out to them letting them know you all have some questions for them on this feed. :slight_smile:

If someone needs something specific, let me know your contact information and I will relay it back to them.

4 Likes

There continues to be a good amount of interest in providing financial services to both CBD and MMJ dispensaries. We at FIRST MERCHANT BANK CARD SERVICES have expanded our financial product line to include the following: a payment gateway (card-present or online eCommerce) for Visa® and MasterCard® including signature debit cards with no reserve account and same-day funding; ACH and a bank account that will accept up to $100,000 cash per month with full banking services as well as facilitating loans for cannabis projects.

We are a full-service financial services company whose team members have over 20-years of corporate experience. We are happy to see other payment providers in this space as it is certainly needed as different financial products all have different pluses and minuses; however we feel we currently are the only financial services company with a full range of financial services that support this grossly underserved industry.

3 Likes

@ProcessorOwners @DispensaryOwners
First Merchant Bank Card Services is pleased to announce that we have added American Express (AMEX®) to our payment gateway. We now accept Visa®, MasterCard® and
American Express®.
For further information please contact us at info@firstmerchantbank.org

3 Likes

Cybrswype is happy to announce new inclusion to the Grower’s Network! We are a full circle blockchain payment solution for B2B transactions. Whenever the Cannabis community is involved in commercial transactions between other companies, we have your back.

And that’s not all!

When using Cybrswype, we can cycle cash into the federal and international banking community thus providing a wider range of bank account types that have the bandwidth to support your lucrative business activities!

Cybrswype makes blockchain easy by providing a package that solves obtaining, spending, accounting, and liquidating crypto so fast that we can settle invoices in less than 24 hours.

Would access to big banks in less than 24 hours be valuable to you and your business? (We also have international banking services available too!)

If so contact us @ info@cybrswype.info
or DM us on Growers Network!

Learn more in the meantime at www.cybrswype.info
And be sure to catch our article coming out soon on Grower’s Network!

3 Likes