12 - Cookie🍪 strain
4 - Banana Papaya
4 - PTW
2 - Cactus breath
1 - Red dragon
1 - Pinapple Chunk

Packee

4 Likes

I’ve pH’d the water to 5.8 and have added 30ml of liquid karma to my diy aero cloner

I spray them 2x with a pH’d foliar spray of water and liq karma

Packee

5 Likes

Interesting. I always have my cloner running so the fresh cuts are instantly moistened when i put them into it. I find it reduces the shock to almost nothing. And i really like flying skulls clone gaurd. Helps keep the moisture in the leaves.
https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/seed-trading-thief-mr-gritz-he-should-be-banished/27787/257?u=preybird1

1 Like

They were in water before I put them into the collars. I usually let the rooting agent soak a bit on the stems then 24hr spray

Packee

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Testing by Packee - PermaClone Collars

@docdre. Here’s the rest of my review

Packee

1 Like

No roots 3 days ago

1 Like

I just took the cuts a 3 days ago…was recovering from NYE celebrations lol

Packee

:joy::rofl::joy: sorry, maybe I’m just impatient…

1 Like

@docdre same here :joy:

Packee

1 Like

@docdre I’m very impressed with these collars so far tho, blows the generic neoprene/sponge away. I’m hoping I get the opportunity to try them in my aeroponic table next. My stalks from my current grow deforming they cheap collars so much I doubt I’m going to be able to use them again

Packee

2 Likes

Working nights so I’ll take more detailed pics and update tomorrow

I have maintained my foliar spray 2x/day and yesterday, in true testing spirit, I added .6ml of shilajit to the clone rez

After a quick look, no roots as of yet.

The Perma Clone collars though, I can’t stress enough how impressed I am With then
They’re so well made, no leaks and no organic material build up either

Cheers

Packee

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my permaclone collars to show up. I’m excited to see them and compare them to my neoprene. I like your DIY tub you built! I went the DIY way also. Can’t wait to see those roots poppin soon. Watching @PreyBird1 and his success with them, I just had to get some too!

4 Likes

@Tygrow78 :pray: for the like…you’re going to be sooo blown away by the quality and weight compared to the usual neoprene we’re all used too

3 Likes

Yeah like @Packee said these are the Ferrari’s of clone collars! Absolutly wonderful.

3 Likes

Checked them quickly when I got up to foliar spray…looks like we have a few roots.

I’ll take pics and update when lights are on tonight

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

So just checked and root sightings were false lol.

Stems are all still solid and clones are showing signs of new growth…still waiting

Packee

3 Likes

I have used these for the past 3-4 years. They are nothing short of amazing. I get roots in as little as 3-4 days and everything stays really clean.

1 Like

@jallen2281 :ok_hand:t2::metal:t2: Wish I had these that long

Packee

1 Like