Personal experiments

Just wondering what your favorite experiments have been or are you trying. I like to sit and watch my fish while partaking in my favorite smoke of choice. That’s where I get my best ideas and wonders. So then I’ll think about it some more knowing if I just did a search about I’d find my answer but instinctly shoving the internet away and just trying out my newest idea. So this brings me to this… !

IMG_4588|666x500

My neighbor just havrvested and asked If I wanted them and throw back into veg. Let’s see what happens! They where a couple feet taller but I wacked it down a bit. Hopefully they don’t turn into hermies. Let’s have a go eh

2 Likes

2 Likes

veg then mother them for clones… I love to extract for experiments…

3 Likes

Definitely a good experimentation method. I cross check every strain every crop to give reference to experiments like 48hrs dark at harvest.icing plants, dry out before harvest,new nutrient runs,new substrate, terpine retention from different drying and curing tecs, and overall canabanoid production

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a chart to go off of for like ideal atmospheric conditions, nutrient recomendations, veg time, etc just cause not every strain in the same. I cut a bud and dipped it in straight super thrive and straight into a jiffy pellet. It’s still kickin and green while the other flower is in curing jars now.

1 Like

I put together a post with some environmental recommendations over here What is the optimal temp and humidity for Veg and Flower? - #6 by devjyarn

3 Likes

Interesting read all through the comments. I think I need to print out a poster size of the vpd chart and get used to using C*. I’ve done some reading on it but it didn’t click I guess

2 Likes

I’m so glad this got bumped, I’ve been seeing VPD mentioned and found the whole version of that chart. Took @sleeperjunky’s advice and printed out a double sheet to hang in my room!

Thank you @devjyarn for the link to your post about VPD’s, super helpful!

2 Likes