Personal journal page

Do you have a quarantine area? Others plants unless you know their grow super well, should be set aside and given a bit to ensure your not polluting your grow.

Males, bugs, and molds are what this is for.

2 Likes

Yes i have it set aside from my other plants i sprayed it last night with some insecticide hopefully that get rid of any bugs any suggestions on how to deal with mold if it comes my way?

2 Likes

Kinda. It’s dependant on your environment, genetics, and what your feeding cycles vs them drying out are. So many variables on that matter.

Fans. Plenty of air flow ( room in tent, defoliation) and be diligent on watching the newbie. I didn’t show any signs until flower. Messed my whole grow up. All of a sudden entire plant was covered.

4 Likes

Yes i just had a plant turn male over night

1 Like

2 Likes

Updated photos growing really fast

6 Likes

You are journaling very well. Your next grow you won’t have any questions on the development process. You will know!

6 Likes

Woke up to a pleasent aroma this morning at first i thought it was my joint but nope it was my plants and boy do they stink like a skunk lol i hope everybody that does see this has a beautiful day today, cheers

5 Likes

![VID_31261211_201002_893|video]

Also got some nitrogen toxicity goin on so i stopped using the shitty nutrients i went out and bought these instead any body use these before?

2 Likes

2 Likes