Personal journal page

3 Likes

Im a first time grower and just wondering if thats a bud starting on a clone or is this a male plant?

2 Likes

Maybe pollen sacs? Not to familiar with hermies but I know they form in clusters. Are you in flower ?

1 Like

Im not sure it was givin to me a week ago

2 Likes

Ah they are just babies ? Hmm yeah not sure then I thought pollen sacs formed later in life. Hopefully someone else with some more knowledge will be able to help you out. Goodluck dude !

2 Likes

That’s a male

9 Likes

Thanks gotta go kill it now lol

6 Likes

Or collect pollen and pollinate a branch

3 Likes

59b90aea-2edc-4218-8e2e-6b667db3667d_text

9 Likes

:rofl: the only time a father doesn’t want a son.

9 Likes

Definitely a male, sorry.

2 Likes

Have an update on my other plants was wondering if they are males too?

2 Likes

Looking like girls!!!

2 Likes

Thank god thats the best thing i could hear lol thank you, i forgot to add a photo aswell

2 Likes

Yes, getting a male is a bit of a downer. When planting regular seeds, it’s a good idea to plant twice as many as you want. It’s close to a 50/50 split on getting male/ female.

4 Likes

Any recommendation’s on feeding?

1 Like

I just use this they seem to be liking it

2 Likes

Get you some Jacks 321. It’s specifically formulated for cannabis and it’s cheap and simple compared to most cannabis nutrient lines.

I don’t trust anything from Miracle Gro in my grow.

5 Likes

20 20 20 is a multi purpose plant food. I use that on my orchids…
This would be close to that. The plant nutrient programs we use is low at first then up to high number and back down. This give the plants the proper growing nutes at the right times.

It you give it the same nutes the entire time, it won’t grow to it’s potential.

3 Likes

I was just gifted this plant no idea what strain they grew it in a solo cup to this so idk what you think @Slym3r

1 Like