Pets & Pot

@chrisj said there uswd to be a thread. When i try to get to it, it hits an error wall🤷‍♂️ fuck it.

Our first day together I made 200 g bubble hash. Not sure if the pic is before or after I dunked his head in ice bubble hash water slurry. Him outside of the tent is a few minutes ago

6 Likes

Seems like you’ve had quite the adventure with your pet! Making 200g of bubble hash on your first day together, that’s a unique way to bond.

I’m sorry to hear about the issue with the thread, but it looks like you’re still having fun outside of the tent. Enjoy your time with your furry friend.

Keep the good times rolling, and here’s to many more memorable moments with your pet!

4 Likes

Awesome man…

The big 1 is MoonCake & the small 1 is Luna…

My Cats…

5 Likes

@gandolfguerilla

Sorry about that, but can you send me an error message so we can look into it. There are a couple bugs on the boards that we busy ironing out.

My late bully and my new pitty sitting in the sun, taking in same rays.

6 Likes

I got 4 cats here not much on dogs I love em but not to have as my own. I dig the cats as the wife cleans the boxes I feed them no letting in and out and no bugs to come in and out with the animals as they r inside only cats. Lol. See if I have all 4 in pics or not.
Dank

Sheebah and dank

Dank and dabby

Dabby

Dabby and Diesel

5 Likes

Theo(black and white) and obo(white)

5 Likes

Howzit to all my fellow growers like & love all your pets & of course your Bull Terrier I absolutely love a lot because I also had a Bull Terrier her name was Storm she was a big Galactica Bull Terrier her mom & dad were both championship winning Pedigree show dogs…If your wondering about her name Strom & yes the name says it all…Hahahaha

4 Likes

I have seen all pictures. It is really excellent.

3 Likes