PhenoHunting part 1: Dos si Dos 33

My first photos in the forum!!!
Dos si dos 33( OG Kush Breath(Face off x GSC) X Gelatto 33(Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC) ) is a Barneys farm Strain, popped 30 seeds and i am down to 7(2 Phenos),they will be down next few days,canñ´t wait to taste them!!!

13 Likes

So dope to see that grown out, saw it from Barney’s and that Gelato 33 just turns everything to pure amazingness…great grow @pcj, those are two beaut phenos :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks mate.Barneys is my favorite EU seed bank this days, some dope crosses.I did a pheno hunt of this ones and also of the Tropicanna Banana strain (photos comming soon) and that one is a totally different beast ,I want to check their Mimosa Evo and Runtz Muffin before the summer…next batch after that would have to be something from the very healthy seed/breeder USAscene.Seed banks are doing an amazing job over there,not cheap,but extremelly interesting strain.Very medicinal

3 Likes

Look at Babe Ruth over here, knockin it outta the park!

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

I grew this strain out last season It came out very nice like all Barney Farm Seeds.

3 Likes

Almost ready for harvest,there is 7 or 8 of them that goes into next round, two clear phenos,one more on the sativa side, greener in color that ones goes from 57 to 60 days to collect, the otherv has a tendency to purp, beautiful buds, full of sugar,faster growth(57 days) but less productive.Will post some pictures as i Harvest

great community guys, i just landedand am getting lots of love,thanks!!!

2 Likes

This two, one of each Pheno looks like good candidates, HARVEST DAY!!!

3 Likes

Nice i love barneys farm
Still smoking there top dawg strain.

3 Likes

Beautifull sticky buds, full of sugar.Great Strain,not on the most “productive side of things”,.
I would recommend packing your grow area as much as possible, I put 16 plants(3Gal) under a 630W LEd fixture, she needs minimum 3 weeks Veg. Next run I will either try 20(3Gal) or even 25(2Gal) under the LED, she grows very straight,good side branching that stays straight,thats why i recommend more plants,great SOG strain, no nets needed,just a few stakes here and there,but minimum,she is a strong guirl.

On this run I also tried very heavy defoliation,she took it no problems.

1 Like

I cant wait to try their Mimosa and the Runtz Muffin, they will be next :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

Those are some great looking buds!

2 Likes

Im growing exotic genetics: Slapz = Runtz x Greasemonkey.
Right now.

2 Likes

Love these guys genetics. My favorite at the moment.
https://www.exoticgenetix.com/
@pcj

2 Likes

Hey bro
Thanks for the link
Are you buying regular or Fem seeds from them?

2 Likes

I have 3 of there strains.
1 growing now is a femanized Slapz.

These 2 are regs.

1 Like