Phuphan Squirrel Tail Preserve

Ill rebuild everything if i can find parts.

Here’s my woodchipper rebuild pic. I got a portable elecric 2800 watt generator for $50 im fixing now.

3 Likes

I’ve done a lot of research into things recently its all so simple to see through once you start. Take democracy. Started in Athens as the “Demos Kratos” where any property owner could come and sit and vote on what to do about issues and how to proceed. Every vote counted as one no matter how many properties you owned. Then the Turks took over back to monarchy, then Rome, still monarchy, installed fake democracy where only the richest and most powerful had a say, plebs went on strike stopped sewage and garbage clean up. New “Democracy” 3 groups overseen by 2 chancellors. While that was happening in Rome, the roman generals were instructed to install a different “Democracy” in newly conquered territories to reduce the chance of uprising. It was a 2 party system, based on opposing morals and ideals. Sound familiar? The crazy part is WHY they chose this way. It was to create an us against them mentality in the populous to create infighting by giving them a clear and present enemy. This is the supreme method of control adapted by the world to govern people. Fucking insane.

3 Likes

Look at this thread. About rebuilding carbon air filters

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/air-filter-rebuild-instructions/25471/7

2 Likes