Pilot Survey of Cannabis Professionals -- Paid Compensation Available for Participants

Hey GrowersNetwork Pros,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, but for those that don’t know me my name is Alexander Kinney. I’m a PhD candidate in Sociology at the University of Arizona and I’m currently working on a dissertation exploring the dynamics of the cannabis industry from the supply side. I am getting ready to launch a survey of cannabis professionals across the United States that will be used to understand some job roles. I need 6 people for this pilot stage to test my survey instrument before it goes live.

What’s in it for you? 20 dollars USD for completing the survey.

Who am I looking for? Six total cannabis professionals. One in each of the following job roles:

• Cannabis Dispensaries
  • Cannabis Cultivation
  • Cannabis Distribution
  • Medical Cannabis Certification
  • Analytical Testing and Lab Services
  • Cannabis Advocacy, Lobbying, and/or Consulting

How long should the survey take? Between 15-20 minutes.

How can I participate? Shoot me a DM or email me directly at abk5074@email.arizona.edu

Should I be worried about any privacy concerns? Definitely not. Not only am I mandated to protect your privacy through an institutional review board (IRB), this pilot portion of the survey will just be used to make the survey instrument better. Additionally, once the full survey is live this data will be destroyed.

You told me my job role is already filled but I still want to participate That’s awesome! In the next week or two the full survey is going to go live which means I’m going to be looking for a ton of additional participants. This portion of the survey will be paid as well so hang tight for the full launch.

Feel free to post questions or concerns here on this thread and I’ll be happy to answer them up front.

Best,

Alex

3 Likes