Pipers place

Have some others can’t remember right now. I’m in the car on my way to MA

3 Likes

Tell that person, lol, he told me he’s going. He’s gonna spend the night so he won’t be late, lol, and no, not this forum. Bit too public I believe.

And tell me whenever, I might be interested, we like diesel also.

2 Likes

I’ll get you full plant pictures also.

5 Likes

Your awesome :slight_smile: thanks

3 Likes

Oh, you’re very welcome! @justgrowin has me pumped about harvesting her this week.

3 Likes

Wow thats nuts i got 7/10 female brides on the sog and 3/4 on the ones i got going now

3 Likes

Il post some pics later for you of the ones i have going now

2 Likes

That sounds just wrong… :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Wow, it sure does! @justgrowin, no need to run and hide, trust me! :rofl:

1 Like

Okie Dokie 4/5 are male, have to see how many I have left, # 5 will take a week or 2 to show, it’s young yet.

2 Likes

THAT is nice!

Wow thats crazy il send ya a few more if you wanna give it another go

3 Likes

PLEASE :wink:
@deusoboy420

I have 2 auto’s left (seeds) NL and Critical + which I am going to drop, auto’s are nice for quick shit while your in a 12/12 with other stuff, In a month my scooby snacks should be close to being done, I have to drop a lot of beans, I am almost out of weed :frowning: all my fault, yesterday I smoked 22 grams

THANKS, if you need postage or anything let me know please !!!

sucks having 1 tent :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Absolutely brotha not a problem at all I know how it is being limited on space i got 2 8x4s and in running outta space hahaha jeeeeez i went a little nuts poppin seed recently cuz i had a couple not make it and then they all did hahaha issues only a fellow grower would understand lol

6 Likes

We also had our entire seed collection swiped almost 2 years ago when we moved into our current place it killed me amd i was stuck broke running bag seed im more than happy to help out il be sending @premiumbudzblnd a carepack too so il get them out together

5 Likes

Ok what I have going now

I have 3 mothers of Scooby Snacks

Just dropped 2 Lucky Charms

Left is Brides Cake, right is C99 x Romberry

2 more C99 x Romberry

Left Scooby Snacks, right C99 x Romberry

Scooby Snacks and behind are 2 autos Critical + and Northern Lights

@justgrowin

Have you grown out the scooby snacks? If so, Do you remember what day you took them on?

I am coming up to day 40 of flower, just curious how long you let it go for

6 Likes

Yep. We’ve grown about 240 of those pheno hunting. It’s our breed. They flower around 9-11 weeks depending on nutes and environment

Looks good. If u veg them 6 weeks they become monsters.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply :smiley: I vegged them for 2 months, heavy lst to keep them short, first time in a long time I didn’t top.

I love the fucking smell of this shit, when I touch a bud, it’s so damn sticky I can’t get my fingers unstuck :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

piper does his best cousin red voice

Holy sheep shit gawd damn, it’s a female (brides cake auto)

I accidentally cut a bud trimming a few fan leaves, this is how I quick dry

A couple shots of scooby snacks

7 Likes

That’s awesome to hear. I bred that strain a few years back. (14 lol). It was one of my first attempts at breeding. Those are p2.

3 Likes