Pistols look burnt on a couple of buds!

OR…OR. go ahead and harvest early now so you kick yourself in the ass and never do it again…lol lesson learned.
You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a cow’s ass… but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it. Oh Snap!! I think I got it right! Thank you Tommy Boy!!!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m gutted but I’d never harvest earlier than I’m ment to otherwise there would be no point me doing it lol.
Need to get myself a magnifying glass and thanks for all the reply guys the pistils seem to have 40% red now so not long

5 Likes

@LoCoRocK I’ll take the butchers word :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Pistols are a very basic way to judge ripeness. Looking at trichomes is a much better way to judge. I’ve had plants ready with 25/30% of the pistols still white and I’ve had plants go for two weeks after they were all red or orange before the plant was ready. Instead of buying a magnifying glass for a loop or any of that stuff, go for the juggler. Buy yourself a endoscope. 30 or 40 bucks on Amazon. Will zoom in from 50 to 1000 times magnification. You download the app on your phone or tablet can you look at the flowers and take pictures right on your phone or tablet. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you for really good advice how should they look through a endoscope.

1 Like

Come on now… Give the man a choice dude … LoL maybe he’s not all wrinkled and shaky like your old ass. LoL … I’m joking, he’s probably not wrinkled at all! Although that Cali sun got a brother looking like George Hamilton and all. There’s 2 sides to this hear debate. The more tech savvy, (usually) younger and non shaky peeps do the endoscopes… lol
Then the normal cool ppl like moi & everybody else use loupes and magnifiers alike. LMFAO :joy:. You know in the grand scheme of things you’ll probably end up buying every kind anyways so neither here nor there really. As you try new things and hear different stories the Amazon account reaps the bounty… nothing like coming home to a fat MARIJUANA GROW LIGHT box on your front porch! LoL :rofl: there’s some good stories in here. Sorry blabbing!! :v::outbox_tray:

5 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah, buy the endoscope don’t throw your money away on the other crap. I have three of them now and I never look through my loops anymore, I don’t know how many loops and different little magnifiers I have but it’s more than three and they’re sitting in a drawer or two somewhere.

5 Likes

I’m not saying that any of these are ready. I just went through and picked a whole lot of random pictures through the endoscope. This is what you are able to see and how you were able to judge how much is clear how much is cloudy and how much is Amber. And the beauty of it is that you can zoom out with it and get a bigger picture of a bigger area and see if you have any problems you can’t see with the naked eye. I see nothing but positives from this tool.

Picture above I think it’s called a nematode. It’s a larva from a lace wing lacewing or a lady bug or something like that. It is a predator and in this picture it is eating a spidermite. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

11 Likes

Man Hap… those are some nice pictures. What did you use to take them? 🥸 :microbe: :microscope: Boys with toys!

4 Likes

how satisfying

5 Likes

How satisfying - as your one and only comment.

You can’t possibly be that young. So I’m :thinking: maybe a kid around the house saying it all the time? It is the word of the year for under 18 these days. :joy:
Anyways… Hap is selling you on how much better an endoscope is so it only fair I show off some handy work of my own… With a mag!!!

Trichs are a little clear you can tell …

10 Likes

.??? I never get pictures that nice, you’re quite the photographer.:wink::+1:t3::laughing:

7 Likes

Vey impressive, a lot more amber than I have on mine, do you also not turn off the fan before you put your phone up to a jewler’s loop for increased magnification??. What could be more satisfying than seeing a spidermite getting eaten?

5 Likes

OH SNAP… @pptrsha1 … LMFAO. Oh no he didn’t !!! Squidy for the bomb drop!! You are my new bestie !! That was awesome!!

4 Likes

i just ran to check on my fan. pointed the wrong way from my plants that are drying. i hope the wall enjoyed it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not the best pics got shkey hands but here goes

Ps. Not sure why but can’t reply on most posts Evan some that are topics I have made but thanks for the replys and all the other topics keep up the good work all looking good.

6 Likes

I’m sold! Just ordered one!

3 Likes

Oh, man. I did the very same thing this weekend. On low, it’s really hard to tell which way it’s pointed sometimes! Ha.

3 Likes

This is the same one from a week ago that I said 3 or 4 weeks on?? If so then I think I was in the ballpark. You went with the scope & Your on the 60X setting? Looks maybe like 30X? But I will say this… you are definitely checking the right spots. Stay away from scoping sugar leafs from the looks of it you prolly already know this. They have fattened up nicely I think. It’s always a treat to see them pack on the pounds … like literally. Good stuff :+1:

3 Likes

Got a 60x magnifying glass but that’s just with camera on phone zoomed right in and yes @LoCoRocK you were deffo in right ball park, and only learnt where to look from you guys.

And @1sttimegrower been reading your full journal and wow your progressed quick and I’m leaning alot from you to keep it up guys.

So many things to lean and all in one place love this site!

4 Likes