Pistols look burnt on a couple of buds!

Will add pic soon but could my pistols burn from the heat rising quite a bit on a night I’d say maybe 8 degrees.

Will they be ok I’d say I’ve got a good 4 or more weeks until harvest.

Do I need to remove them?

Thank you in advance for answer and help…

First time poster some great info and knowledge on this site.

3 Likes

A picture is definitely needed here. If it’s what I think it’s just the natural process.

4 Likes

Will post a picture when lights are back on and thanks for replying.

4 Likes

No man they just brown up naturally you got no worries with heat frying them. Especially just cuz your temps were off 8°> as long as they aren’t up touching some high pressure sodiums…lol They look so white & delicate but bees can trample all over them without nothing happening. LoL
Specially them big fat ones :rofl: how do them big marble looking beasts fly I wonder? Evolution took a couple million years off on them ones huh…
Let’s see these babies you keep talking about… super dank for the slam dunkaroonee I bet … You can’t tease us with 2 rounds of pics 2 come later dude… LoL :rofl: welcome to GN mate, pull up a seat and loosen your seat belt. We drive slow and high … I just made that up… :brain::boom: = mind blown!!!

8 Likes

There’s the pictures, anything to worry about?

6 Likes

@ado666 , welcome to GN and your plant is looking great. The pistils turning brown are a natural profession during flower. However, your temp rising my 8 degrees in the evening is something you want to resolve. Was it just an unusually hot night?

4 Likes

Thank you @chrisj and no I accidentally turn the heater up might Evan of been more normal around 15 degrees on a night probs say it was 23degress and its only 2 buds like it but doesn’t look like when they turn red it looks dried out and damaged well to me anyway.

Thanks for reply aswell

3 Likes

Yip it might look burnt, but that temperature would not have done it, and it looks natural to me. Sometimes leaves will show signs of wind burn. Just keep in mind your sweet spot for cannabis is between 18 and 29 degrees Celcius. It can grow in colder or warmer temperatures well, but thrives in that sweet spot. Happy growing.

3 Likes

Hey hey looky dere… Pics! :call_me_hand::+1::sunglasses:Very nice. Ofcourse I have no idea what a Celsius is but Chris says your good so…lol rock on!!

4 Likes

Panic over then thanks guys.

Thought I was gonna loose her lol.

3 Likes

They are delicate though… I joke a lot. If you touch them or sniff em constantly (guilty) they will brown up too. Well also if they get pollinated but don’t you worry about that… that’s a different lesson. Looking good…

3 Likes

@LoCoRocK @chrisj @bow4buck can I give my plant small amounts of pk13/14 when they start budding or just for the 6th week for 1 week.

If you know what I mean.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Thanks for help guys carried on as normal and coming along nicely.

How many weeks you guys reckons left.

5 Likes

Hard to say off just the one pic in good light. Do you have a mag atleast 30 X , preferably 60X to check trichs with? That’s the ticket for your ultimate gauger… could be 3 or 4 weeks still looking at that one pic… well lol I shouldn’t even say that with so many variables some sativa’s go 3 months flower. I did a Chocolope at 10/11 weeks of flower felt like forever man. LoL also one of my big likes that Chocolope. But anyways with the info I can pick up on I’m guessing your around 4 maybe 5 weeks right now? What does your strain info say, with that, your light cycle switch date plus checking trichs you have the algorithm for your chop date. She looks awfully pretty like I will :sunglasses:say!

3 Likes

:thinking:… I would say four weeks Plus or minus, would be a good guess at when they’ll be done.… that’s all I got. :wink::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

got some white O.G and special kushstarting out and when I flip them to flower some skittles auto to chuck in.

2 Likes

Those buds just starting to faten up. You should be seeing some nice changes over the next 3 weeks. I’m with @happilyretired and guess 4 weeks minimum… just when you think they are ready, I challenge you to wait one more week :grin:

5 Likes

Your joking right :rofl::rofl: I was hoping they would be 2 weeks not 4 :joy: I’m going to leave them as long as possible but we all know how hard it is

4 Likes

Yeah, no jokes. You got a bit to go yet.

4 Likes

No joke if you want to be strong and have staying power for more than a half hour do yourself a favor and don’t harvest too early. :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes