Plant Deficiency Help

Damn were not in our thread. Sorry @sgghays for mucking up your thread my apologies!

4 Likes

Thanks! I went ahead and as I’m in week 7 used all 3 FF trio nutes at full dosage + Cal Mag. I ended up with a Ph of 6.7 when done. Gave everything a good watering, I’ll let you know what I see over the next few days. Right now my babies are thirsty and requiring about a gallon a plant every other day, so I’ll keep with this nute routine for now.

Appreciate all the help Mike as I get through my first grow.

3 Likes

i’m really interested in how this works out for ya - having a similar problem in my grow so i upped the nutes and now just playing the waiting game as well, best of luck i’ll be following along here

2 Likes

Nice things should even out faster than you think.
Thirsty plants are a good sign!

DO you have any CO2 added into the room? I’ve always wanted to try pushing autos with more CO2 and Nutes to see if they can be tinkered with like photos.

1 Like

No C02 here, just trying to nail down the basics in my first grow. I’d be interested to see if that makes a difference.

3 Likes

i would bet you a bottle of coke it would. check out the exhale bags. Im using one for the first time and Im pretty impressed.
I used an Exhale 365 which is only at about 50% production at this point and it keeps my tent at 500-800 during the days. I notice faster greening of new leaves which is nice and bigger fans. At the point your grow is at you might want a non 365 bag that already has the cultures going at 100%.
CO2 is usually the last step in optimizing the nutrition plan of a grow IMO. maybe even try it next cycle so that you can compare yields!

2 Likes

Quick update - since we last chatted about increasing nutes I ended up giving a full dosage and watered them heavily. The plants have perked up even more and it looks like the marks on the leaves are not forming as quickly. I did notice some nute burn on the tips of my leaves so dialed back to 3/4 dosage yesterday when I watered.

One other item to bring up is that my AK auto seemed to get more burn that others (see pic below) and the leaves in general went from a dark green to a lime green color - especially the top half. Any idea if that could be related to a change I made?

3 Likes

I’m glad your girl is doing better homeslice! :facepunch:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Could someone help confirm if this is male or female for me? Another plant I have outside is behaving a bit differently than the rest. Thanks!

Any idea what this deficiency could be? It’s getting worse and many of the top leaves are experiencing it. Its only occurring on one of my auto white widows weirdly enough. The light is about 16 inches away and I keep giving about half nutes, not sure what’s going on. I’ve included a closeup of the main cola bud as I think I’m probably 2 weeks away, but afraid if the leaves get worse I should harvest early? Thoughts?

3 Likes