Plant help plz

Couldn’t watch it as much due to work but my heart is starting to sink in…any suggestions canna community? :disappointed:

4 Likes

@cannaboy12 , that does not look happy. Have you checked your pH. Looks like bad nute burn to me.

6 Likes

Yeah I always make sure it’s between 6.0 or 6.5 when I water…so should I just give it a full gallon to wash out the nutes?

4 Likes

Have you been able to test the runoff water?

3 Likes

That’s the ph tester that I use when I wanna balance it up and down right?

1 Like

Give us a little more details about ur growing medium, coir with nute or soil? Def looks like nitrogen toxicity

2 Likes

Well I’m using happy frog as my grow medium…and the nutes I’m using are the bloom and the terpinator

1 Like

Is there way to fix it from nitrogen toxicity?

1 Like

Just a flush and leave it for a few days before trying to refeed and start with about half doses till it starts to look healthier

3 Likes

Ok thanks so much man should I keep it in the dark as well?

3 Likes

Nope keep the lights going as normal, but a good flush would do good.

4 Likes

Appreciate every advice you give my man thank you

4 Likes

getting worse but I’ve did my first flush…is there hope?

1 Like

Start picking off all of those leaves with the worst burn and it might help the plant bounce back and get past whatever burn and stunt it is suffering from. Removing those heavily burnt leaves will allow the plant to focus on new growth.

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to head home now and do so…will it make the plant stress worse from all the cutting?

1 Like

Not at all if anything the plant will be happy that you got rid of them before she had to. The leaves that are burnt are going to die either way. The longer you leave them on the more the plant will struggle trying to use them. It will be able to focus on new and or better leaves once you defoliate all the bad ones. It should help her get over this hump quicker.

3 Likes

200w

3 Likes

All I will really add is recovery takes time, clean it up get it on a lower nitrogen feeding schedule or just lower feed doses and give her a couple weeks and she should come back around, but it does take time and can’t stress that enough cuz ppl tend to worry and try this and that thinking they are helping trying different things but can just make a problem worse, u targeted the problem and flushed it and correcting the issue, keep it consistent and let it have time to work with results

3 Likes

Yes I can’t agree more. Time be patient the plant will bounce back when she is ready. Dont over do it taking care of her. She should be able to do most of the rest of her own healing once you defoliate. I can’t agree more with people trying to many things and just making the problem worse. A little goes a long way with these plants.

4 Likes

@1andonlyredneck and @970cannetics you guys are the reason why the canna community gets better and better man I couldn’t thank both of you guys enough seems like I need to learn more from both of you…Thanks again

4 Likes