Plant new auto strains

Hey everybody, I think I’ve pretty much got the concept of growing. Now I want to try some new auto strains that are best in yield, beginner friendly, a fastest from seed to harvest. Drop some good strains and where I can purchase the seeds. I ordered from herbies my last time but I had to wait like 3 weeks to get package! I’m in the US.

4 Likes

Check out Chitownseeds.com. Great fast service, great genetics!

5 Likes

Tell you what i got some of that lemon bears if your looking for a kick back and chill taste like grape lemonade i got 3 purple phenos out of a 5 pack and tbh its easy to grow. With a small amount of lst your looking at pretty damn good yield as well. That is if @automatik (chitownseeds)has any left. Sorry for edit wasnt trying to confuse you those are also on chitownseeds.com

5 Likes

Good Day the first ones I grew were Mexican Airlines

lots of places have them, very easy to grow finished fast

with a very good smoke

I may have 15 or 20 seeds left, I am in the US

I will look and if I do have them I would be happy to send them your way

so you can give them a try

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks , what strains would be good?

5 Likes

I’m gonna give them a try

5 Likes

Would love to try

5 Likes

It depends what you want out of the strain. Sativa for energy or pain reduction, Indica for sleep issues or pain, or Hybrids. I mostly grow hybrids myself with specific terpines and grow specific strains for pain management and insomnia. I have a book about Medical Marijuana Strain reference guide for pain relief, written by Michael Blood, MSW, to see what I can grow for the issue I am trying to work on and find relief.

5 Likes

PM/DM me an address to send them to and I will get them out to you

I have about 10 of the mexican airlines and I will put in some others

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Thanks buddy!

3 Likes

Always wanted to try Mexican Airlines. Can you tell us some details on some goods and bads about her???

Tate

1 Like