Plant problem

Quick grow info:
I’m using mother earth 70/30 coco perlite mix, fertilizers b52, voodoo juice, and ph perfect sensi grow. Lighting is 14 inches from top and on 24/0

Problem:
One of 4 plants top leaves are making a wide curl downwards, no dead tips, but leaves slightly yellow (top ones)

Picture of the problem in question

7 Likes

What strain is it and if it’s an auto-flower or photo plant. 4 possible problems are over watering, ph of water, tap water or underfed. @PreyBird1 and several others grow in coco so he can give you a better answer than I can.

7 Likes

I got the seeds off a buddy he forgot what stair but believes ak47 auto or gurilla glue auto

7 Likes

Also all the soil was from the same bag and ive used the same amount of ph perfect sensi grow, grow space did get a little cold though but it only dipped to 65

7 Likes

That just seems really dryyy. But looks can be deceiving

8 Likes

Try and give it some sleepy time.

6 Likes

The below the surface is still very damp

5 Likes

I asked if it was an auto because I have had auto’s start out looking like that. The yellowing leaves should turn green again in time. @TechDCo has good advice about sleepy time. Run your lights 18/6, just remember with auto’s anything like a light change will cause them to flower.

8 Likes

Try rasing the pot put a brick underneath to help air flow. I think some sleepy time 18/6 will be ok to try.

4 Likes

Ya right :auto_rickshaw: Autos can be difficult with light ya nevwr know when they’ll flower. Photoperiods can be worse with light changes.

2 Likes

Reason i decided 24/0 is my work schedule is chaotic and i dont have a autotimer on the lights

6 Likes

can you grow outside in season? your schedule my not work for growing inside :frowning:

6 Likes

Cheap mechanical timer bn-link around 10$ and ipower around 7$ on Amazon, run them 18/6. I’ve personally had better results with the dark period. Outside in nature they have a dark period unless you live somewhere where it’s light year round and strains of that region would be suited and accustomed to no dark. 18/6 is like a long summer day and they would do better all around . Just my experience, currently have an auto growing … a monster that’s a little over 4 foot tall and basically takes up 4x4 area in a tent and is grown at 18/6 :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

an Auto breeder at some other place told me that Auto do really well 20/4 for a light schedule

with a lower PPFD

4 Likes