Plant Tissue Culture: Hands-on Workshop

Hi Everyone!

PhytoTechnology Labs is doing an 8-hour workshop on plant tissue culture (PTC) production best practices in San Francisco on July 12th. For those who have reached out to me in months past regarding the benefits of PTC & Micro-Propagation, this is a great opportunity to experience the process yourself.

Over the last six months, there’s been a variety of Cannabis companies big and small starting to implement PTC into their workflow. A lot of these businesses began using Phyto’s media along the way, so I have seen first-hand how advantageous PTC can be for cultivators.

If you would like more information, please direct message me and I can send you more details / answer any questions. Thank you!

@mastergrowers @growopowners

7 Likes

This sounds like a great opportunity for those interested in TC to get a hands-on learning experience! @Brice, what are the costs associated with the class?

1 Like

Nick, great question (should’ve put that in the original post). The cost for the workshop is $899.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding that! This sounds like a great opportunity to get some practical education on the hottest topic to hit propagation since IBA!

1 Like

It’s sold out?? :frowning:

2 Likes

Is this sold out or still available?

2 Likes

It’s still available (I believe there’s 20 spots still open roughly). You can register via this link: https://phytotechlab.com/a-primer-in-commercial-plant-tissue-culture-production.html.

Also, Mike Kane out of the University of Florida is leading this workshop. For those that don’t know him, he’s considered one of the most prestigious individuals in the PTC industry. If you have issues or any other questions, please let me know!

3 Likes

Hi Brice,
Just checking if there is a platform to join the workshop remotely?
Thanks

2 Likes

Nikita,

Unfortunately, there isn’t. Phyto hopes to implement that capability / option for the next workshop. Great question.

Brice

2 Likes