Playing w my toys

playing with new toys for the grow room hopefully this is going to help me hone in on my skills a lil bit better with a lil bit better timing if I track everything right well all be rolling in the pussy @Ladithief @PreyBird1 @bullfrog420 @bobette ( my dear u know I can’t help myself rolling in the dick ) for the women out there
Hope everyone is doing well my son is literally destroying my house it’s monsooning like a mofo out side and I’m hurting real bad tryna distract my self a bit wish y’all a great night

6 Likes

Man that kid is a Tasmania devil. Ha.

1 Like

He really is it’s a mad house sometimes the only calm place in the house is the grow room and the shit iv had my son try to sneak in there while I’m change water out of the air purifiers or feedings any time I unlock that door it’s like kuz he knows he’s not allowed in there he es got like a fuckn radar on when the damn door opens and he turns into tom cruise from mission impossible and there’s ivan while I’m cloning or or testing ph ,looking for defincey , pruning , trying to stick his fake dr stethascope into the inline duct ac fan of the big tent and I turn around and I’m like wtf hunni he’s a ninja u need to keep eyes on him at all times how the fuck did he get in here and sometimes I think like maybe I should put xtra locks on the door and I’m like am I really being to excessive he’s only 2 but he’s so smart it’s like living w a criminal who expects u to let him do dumb shit every day jus to have fun but he’s only a baby jus not ur avrage bear and boy did I not believe I had this much work cut out for me when people were like kids are hard

4 Likes

Welcome to father hood… dont just take care of them teach them that its daddys place you can’t go in there… give them boundaries… kids will test you always… your the boss bro not them

3 Likes

@shmodyshmott I keep a few monitors in my room. At each end…I like checking them every time I go in there. Always know the temp and humidity.
Parenting is life learning…difficult, fun,exciting, life long rewarding! But, Grandparenting is much more fun!! Lol😁

6 Likes

I have mine at different heights.

1 Like

Well said @bobette its life changing… you can prepare all you want but nothing like hands on experience lol… I just feel bad for the kids now a days… fed nothing but tablets and computers in school… they are divided by covid… my daughter always tells me she misses her friends in school… so sad whats going on its just a political control game to the “elite”

3 Likes

Oh he def knows he’s not supposed to go in there but since he can open and lock doors now’s he jus wants to be me wicks bad and he sees me go in the room and shut the door on him he gets pissed like why the fuck can’t I go in there and I can’t even explain it to him yet hahaha craziness but I do love it and he is so fucking cool everyone who meets him is like he’s so awesome so sweet and kind unless he’s rough housing me and cats w his light sabers then things can get outa hand

1 Like

U got me thinkn hahah dude I try so hard to be the boss but he’s getting smarter and smarter it’s really kinda cool to see him slowly taking control on of his own decisions

I thought this was going to be x rated!:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::innocent:

1 Like

I actually do that do to I place my sensors at diff heights my issues is this is an indoor out door top of the line berometer ,hydrometer , thermometer , so I had to go up to the 2nd floor and place a few sensors by the pitch of the roof to get good out door readings kuz really the pressure out side makes the difference of it inside so now I need to jus buy more sensors that unit can hold up to 3 sensors on 3 separate channels to take readings from ur main rooms basement and out side to get proper stats

2 Likes

U dirty dawwwg get ur mind outa the gutter

1 Like

Do u know anything about berometrics?

@Slym3r do u know anything about berometrics sry that was for h I’m fuckn hlf asleep and detoxing all my pain meds before I take my next dose for this stupid disease I have what ever u guys do I can guarantee @PreyBird1 can say don’t go too fast all the time on a motorcycle and I can say is go genetic bone mutations really really hurt so if u can I know u can’t w mine so much avoid these things at all cost my friends much love to the world out there

2 Likes