Please allow me to introduce myself…

The lab

Frp over drywall for walls
Frp over 1/2” sanded ply for ceiling
Epoxy floor coating
Rockler ceiling tracks with rockler rollers
2750 watts lighting & supplemental uva bars

Stolen idea from agrowtek then used home assistant and node red to make it function

Prettied up the program so it looked nice on my phone when I show it off :wink:

Also added text box input for main functions, sliders for sub functions(nutrients)

19 Likes

Very cool setup!

8 Likes

Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

That’s a very not just nice set up but looks like everything is on auto mode
Very very :+1: nice

7 Likes

Thanks, still working on getting everything dialed in but other than plant, defoliate and harvest it’s pretty automated

7 Likes

Great set-up :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I have two…that’s right TWO on/off switches lol…

Marty

7 Likes

Clearly you are a man of wealth and taste.

Awesome setup too!

6 Likes

@mikey , wow, that looks like a lot of planning went in and looks like a great start to some top growing. Keep us updated.

4 Likes

@OlyBoy I’ve been around for a long, long years…Pleased to meet you

10 Likes

This means more than you know, I followed your journeys across your area and the amazing ingenuity of everyone being able to grow in the harshest environments.

You my good sir are amazing! Keep up all the great work, I send people this way all the time when they ask “how in such an area”. I tell them “see chrisJ at the growers network & ask or follow”

I’d say keep it up, but from my stalking you don’t know how to do anything else but to. So I’ll part with

Thank you & look forward to your next journey! Stay healthy, happy, and well lit!

9 Likes

What’s up @mikey looking sharp!

5 Likes

Another day at the office! Getting worked on the tech side of things! Been coding this all on a raspberry Pi4 for like a straight month now…

I can’t lie tho, its a great distraction away from the girls when I could be in there causing problems :wink:

What’s good with you @Slym3r ?

5 Likes

Little more about the layout

Inside:::

• 11 hlg 260 watt v2 with rspec sprinkled in (I caught a deal for kits and ran with it) run all the drivers out of grow to control room

• 4 hlg uva bars

• 2 8” ac infinity on a controller 67 (I have yet to hack into…)

• autopilot apc8200 co2 system with titan regulator

• bluelab guardian connect w/ connect stick 2

• 12 Autopots 7.5 gal planters (sometimes 15…)

• two 4x6 scrog tables

• horticat humidifier

• Taotronics dehumidifier

Outside:::

Everything else :wink:

10 Likes

You’d be surprised those two on / off sensors if the right product could tell you more information than you’d realize.

Mine return not only the status (on/off) but also volts/watts being drawn. And for the same cost of any cheap digital timer.

Hell a few months ago you’d found me sitting there trying to set a few of these (3) to about as close together as possible to run a perpetual

These will alert me if the power fails as well, which is handy. Less stress

6 Likes

Regarding the title of the thread, I found this article to be a most interesting read!

https://ig.ft.com/life-of-a-song/sympathy-for-the-devil.html

5 Likes

nice grow and grow room --looks like you spared no expense with your project Yea HLG sells a quality light (they come real close to a 4.0 mu’jo reading – 4 is the highest you can go) use will be up-grading to then at some point
will be following - Peace

3 Likes

How you connected Blue Lab with Home Assistant?

2 Likes

some how I missed the buds :frowning:

1 Like

what happened to the post that were here? i had a whole convo to Kroma about programming HA

2 Likes