Please help a first time grower

Hi there
Name is Shaun and I am first time grower. I hope this is okay to reach out as I am stressing… I have a space in my basement - a small room where I have setup with lights ventilation etc and some good karma and patience … been at it now for around 50 days and have 3 or plants. they are all different … I have started 2 of them 12/12 and trying to determine sex as I would like to add more to veg 12/12 but not sure if even what I have is female. I have attached … any comments feedback welcome … !
2020-06-05-21-36-13-035|375x500

1 Like

to be clear the pics are 1 large of the plant and 2 zoomed-in of the same plant…
also attached my largest plant which I am hoping looks healthy and is a lady …

3 Likes

@sdkrok2737. Bit too early to tell sex yet. Going to need a bit more time.
This should help out a bit.

Other plant looks great. Nice and healthy.
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Please can you comment male or a lady on it’s way to bloom … this is literally my first first grow
All the signs that it’s a male

Been in 12/12 now for 10days …

Thanks for the support

1 Like

Looks like a male bro…

So 7 node perfect looking cannabis weed has left my grow room. I was watching everyday and.so I am hoping all is still okay with the other plant that was in the veg 12x12 with this male.

Thanks for the support … very happy 2 have learned something and now onward to the next baby to look after.

Question quick … as this male.looks.like the perfect specimen could that translate that if you look good … standing up straight … nodes are fairly spaced it is a male maybe ?

1 Like

I would say male.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

Could be herm also

1 Like